I'm Back!!!! And I've got a PUB!!!

35 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2012 23:14:06 by GHW | Go to original / last post
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome back and ur rideouts are legendary! Please can i post a link on my mates bike site on facebook?

We're always looking for alternative places to whoosh off to!

Wishing u all the best :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

Yes Mizzi, Fill yer boots!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Just Had 20 Bikers in who are now BMers!! Showed them the site and they were REALLY impressed, especially by the number of events/ meets we do!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Well done that man                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Oh now. A bit of the planet I haven't been to. Going to have to give it a try.

At least 3 real ales? Had better book a looooong stay Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

does sound very tempting,love waking up to full brekkies that i didn't cook............hmmmmmmmmm.                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

4 Real ales Now, Jennings Cocker Hoop, Marstons Pedigree, Wychwood Hobgoblin, And Marstons 5 hops!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

what days/times are you open? Both me & Spesh work shifts & weekends, but sometimes get the same days off during the week & we'd like to have a pop over to see ya sometime Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

4pm monday, 12 weekdays and11 am saturday, 12- 12 sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

cool. We'll see what we can do Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Nice to see you back, congratulations and good luck with your new venture.  Hope to down your way at some point - all the best Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

we tried to find you on the weekend - Beer no Bull in Builth - but must have gone straight past in all the rain lol.
Will call in to see you soon Dark                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Cheers Bandito! We're on West st Rhayader BTW!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Right will get my butt into gear and get a rideout over to ya very soon Dark one, im thinking sat 22nd or sunday 23rd sept, any good??????                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country

Wotcha.   Ah, The Cornhill.  Spent many a happy hour in that place - usually hiding around the corner in the comfy chairs and playing the banjo. We used to camp at Wyeside and wander up into town, but our lot being tight-fisted decided to give that campsite a miss when the prices went up.  I can no longer walk as far as the campsite to The Cornhill, but I've still been in there at least twice this year . . . .and stayed B&B up in Rhayader at Liverpool House. . . .dare say I'll be poking my nose in again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1714 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption