South East

254 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2008 18:52:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Better gather them quick then geez, cause we're leaving for yours in ten minutes!
Stick kettle on, D'OH LIKE IT AINT ALREADY!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kettle on dude. No wait,hang on a minute,you've already been and gone. Dur. Best i go drink spinster juice. Right,who's next?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kettle on dude. No wait,hang on a minute,you've already been and gone. Dur. Best i go drink spinster juice. Right,who's next?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

3 times?!! Jeez my servers going mad.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

3 times?!! Jeez my servers going mad.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

god! its like bein in a fkn time warp!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Weyhey!

I've gone from being Billy-No-Mates to Terry-Three-Mates (to be read with a slight Irish brogue ;o) ) - cheers chaps/chapesses!

Now all I gotta do is start selling on ebay like billy-oh to raise the funds and get meself on 2 wheels by October... *ahem*... or re-mortgage... if I can find the fees! Hehehe!
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Le bump.

The event listing's definitely there TJ...

12th October - get clicking ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh maybe people that whinge about people not going further than their front door will turn up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh maybe people that whinge about people not going further than their front door will turn up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You never know eh Ricdude?   Roll up folks - it's 'put yer money where yer mouth is' time Wink   We have 6 on t'list so far... any more for any more? Anyone seen Babbsy about recently?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I prefer to keep my money in my wallet or to use it to buy things - seems silly putting it in your mouth.   A bit like those signs you see in parks etc "Please do not throw your money in the pond" - derrrr, like why on Earth would I do that???                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

"Please do not throw your money in the pond" - derrrr, like why on Earth would I do that???   Durrrr... so the ducks can afford to go shopping for some DECENT food, instead of all that stupid stale bread they're expected to eat.   Obvious innit?   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cool - TJ's found the listing...

& we've a couple more added to the list - Gunnerman and Soul4Sale :o)

Hope you're out there practicing Diamond Sabre! Hehehe! Don't worry - they're all lovely people and will look after you...

Now I have to go ebaying my entire wardrobe, all my sparklies and whatever else I can dredge up to flog to raise the bike funds into something like a realistic level. ;o)

Entire wardrobe? Hmmm... Maybe I'll keep me boots... & a pair of jeans... none too sure about nudey bike riding in October...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wannabe riding around in just boots n jeans....Thumbs UpCor!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

down boy!!an put your sword away ffs!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortles @ the usual suspects*   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ah well anoother time i'll be in Paighnton that wkd!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*tuts*   Well that's just typical!   There's me, organising a nice Autumnal meet for you bunch of ingrates and what happens? You go to flippin' Paignton!   *folds arms, tosses golden tresses and spins impressively on heels to exit, stage left (dramatically)*   flounce-1.jpg picture by Loop1968                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption