South East

254 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2008 18:52:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If i so much as hear anyone dunking biscuits into the sacred drink called tea there will be visits.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Ha ha!! Coffee then, take it that don't countSmile     Tea = Spinster juice anyway!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah but thats not a problem, if it's run with that in mind.Smile Just run the tag system and hope the leader dose not have !!!! Altzimers LOL     Best i don't lead then before the comments from the big BOSS Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhh Ricdude would not dream of dunking me shortbread in the!! coffee or tea what a waste LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

One thing i will never be is a spinster Arf. Coffee? Do what ya like with it dude.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Evening all - glad you've got yer tea issues sorted.

One question though: if tea's "spinster juice" what's 'ippy 'erbal stuff?!

Think carefully before you answer ;o)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha That's for us left over old 'ippys' Cool LOL Yeahhhh you as well ha Ohhh Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Dunno what you're talking about.

I'm only 29.

I just celebrate anniversaries of my 29th these days ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahhh your older then i thought LOL you dont look a day over 21 haha i wont see 39 again either Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BANDIT12's Profile
BANDIT12

In: ABERGELE

oh me dunkin lol its how old u feel not how old ur n my ladys erhum !!!!!!!loverly                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Watch out though Ricdude, i know how much spinster juice you drink, if your not careful, you'll be living in a high rise flat that stinks of incontinence and old cabbages!!!LOL   Ippy erbal stuff? well, i reckon you'll be living in the flat next door to my mate, but trying in vain to cover up said smells with copious amounts of ippy smelly stix from India!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

ROFL!

Brave talk from behind yer keyboard there Arf! ;o)

Looks like we might have to resurrect the old Ricdude/Wannabe tag team and open a great big can of whoop-asssss on you!

We thought you was on OUR side *sulks*                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

CUBT!!!   Tee hee! Now you've done it, got a simply awful picture in me head of you two in matching tag team lycra wrestling suits!!ShockedLOL!!   Oh dear, think i better go lie downConfused   Will be back on your side when i've recovered from this 'funny half hour' i seem to be experiencing!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Arf,you really need to get those thoughts outta your head. Drinking spinster juice? I'll explain my thoughts next time i see you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhhhhhh it get's better every day LOL Spinster juice,tag teams, ippy erbal stuff, Oh and whoop-assss. Ohhhhh god i cant wait till tomorrow what will it be Cool Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

We must've called a truce yesterday Nodrog ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Mebbes I should change me perfume... I'm still billy-no-mates on the event listing...

*ponders*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha yeahhhh may be Arfur still lieing down gathering his thoughts LOL Prob to busy hopping on busessssssssss Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

naaaaaa I just forgot ha must be the altzimers Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A truce? I'm just gathering my forces WB. First up though,must have me some spinster juice. Har har.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2490 seconds. There are 741 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption