Does your bike have a name??

50 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2012 10:43:38 by Brathu | Go to original / last post
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Here's one for you... What is your bikes name and why?   I'll start... Mine is called Bronson cause my mum believes he is dangerous and would like him to be locked away, and i like to think of him as being quite a beast!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My friend has a Suzuki Gladius called Gladys and his big yellow Ducati Monster was called Bertha - I dont have a bike yet but Im sure when I do I will name it  - my car is called Wenzleydale because the last 3 reg letters are WNZ!                                                                                                                                                                             
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

In: Leeds

Mine is called Suzi , cos its a sexy Suzuki lol ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

My car is called Mr Darcy cause the last 3 are DCY. Its like the 2 sides of me, Mr Darcy and Bronson! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I ride the flagship of Honda a Goldwing 1800 THE POWER OF DREAMS (THE NIGHTMARE OF REALITY) When your gearbox fails due to a component at 18500 Miles Honda wont give a 4 X for its customers so beware                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! lol   I just don't get the whole naming cars and bikes thing, I am obviously missing something                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hettie the hornet just because and she goes like a buzzzzzzzzzzzzy hornet xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I call my harley the tractor if that counts? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Flossy my vfr cos she's scatty and sweet and fluffy like candy floss

Trumpy is my T595 cos havent thought of a better name for it yet, although as it is a few chosen swear words come to mind!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

That definitely counts boss mom! Lol. You have now officially named it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

mine's called KAWASAKI                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

LOL one LOL

Mine is called beast! ... my friend and me each got a new bike around the same time - hers is a shiny black VFR so i named it beauty , mine is a dirty black rat bike (a gsx600f) so i named them "beauty and the beast" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

of course! doesnt everyone?! Smile
theres The Bee (its black n yellow), Orville (coz its a similar colour to the green duck of the same name), Des (the desmo duke) and the latest arrival is just known as The Lav as I've not ridden it yet, so that may change...                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Loving those names neil. Good choices especially Orville lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well, Spesh's Bike - Beemer K1200r is called Dyllis - a name that sprung into my head for some reason - Spesh absolutely refused to call her that - at the time - however he does now LOL & mine is called Mavis (Suzuki GN125) - again for no reason other than it sprung into me head! The car dosn't have a name though, she's just She!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

well my V1100 Guzzi is just 'Rosso'....
(as its a Rosso Mandello ltd ed bike).
The Guzzi Callifornian is  'Call' of course!
So original huh......Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bubba.....no idea why, just seemed right - no thought process or name choosing involved! Bizarrely he's the only bike I've ever named and I've got no idea why I've started now! I have never designated a gender or given a name to any previous cars or bikes! Dementia or mid-life crisis or maybe my medication is too strong!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Never really named any of them, just referred to them by what they were i.e. Bonny, Jota, SS etc.
They've all been female though, on the assumption that if it's got t*ts or wheels it'll be trouble!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you're not wrong there Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

My GSXR750 is called gixxer and  the gsx600 is called "little gix"  both for obvious reasons really                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6523 seconds. There are 754 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption