Does your bike have a name??

50 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2012 10:43:38 by Brathu | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

also...guzzi s3 i had - beastie,v50 monza-tasmanian devil,v50/2-kipper(reg.kpr), brown cali 1 with white frame-moo.my citroen-merde,cb750k2 - porky -handled like a f////kin pig,z1 900 -ohno,cd175hondas(all) - fastafastafasta,cb450 - le rat anglais.cb400/4 - fizz.gs400twin suzuki - m.i.a-got stolen.still trying to remember the rest... 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah Ok go on then. My VFR`s called Pepè cos the reg. is PEW.

(I`ll get me coat)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

also cz175 called boris,t140v bonnie called torrey canyon(you may be old enough to remember)t150 trident called one one and a half....mk2 commando 850 called people eater(purple)and mk3 commando roadster in white/red/blue called job n' finish.probably missed a few there somewhere in the mists of time...apologies to those,all bikes have their own personality.andare rapido,andare sicuro ,jinx57
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

loving your bunny gal outfit there jinx57 Wink...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mine's called The Doc, all my bikes have been boys, never wanted to get my leg over a female Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RobboC's Profile
RobboC

In: Wiltshire

My Z's called Rukus...cus it's always out looking for and getting me into trouble!                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

yes, its called xj                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mine is called Victor Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

I don't believe in humanising machines but I do believe in thier spirit so I refer to them in individual terms so they won't bite me. The old KTM in the age old tradition of shortening names is Katie (KT) the Sprint is Grey, Tiger is TIGG-R (thats double G) all named by the people who made them, well sort of. The only one which doesn't have a name is the Highland and I have yet to summon up the nerve to call it anything, its a bit scary and I don't want to upset it, like I did the husaberg, which actually did try to kill me. 
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Hmmmmmmmm, don't really name my bike's, but other's seem to, BOBKAT named my Triumph Tiger 'Tigger' within the same few day's that i bought it, which seem's to have stuck, lol. And my other bike is 'Monty', as all the other Montesa's seemed to get nick-named, lol. Regards Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5293 seconds. There are 314 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption