What should you be better at but aren't?

17 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2012 22:52:40 by nondomesticgoddess | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've just scored 21% on Guitar Hero 3 and that's been my highest score so far (pathetic I know!). My son has just scored 23%.... twice! He's 2 years old and can't even hold the guitar properly!Stern Smile

How the buggering anteaters does my two year old son consistently score 2% more than my highest ever score?????!!!Wacko

What should you be better at than a two year old but quite evidently aren't?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Smile and just to make it worse, you were 'trying' and he was randomly pressing keys  !   I suspect most 2 year olds are better at picking up women than I am - they win in the cuteness stakes.. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO Squid love it ! 

As for what I should do better than a 2 year old & cannot ... lend me a 2 year old & I will tell you LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Neil; you're right I was really trying!Embarrassed
Now my son definitely beats you in the cuteness stakes (no offence!) but given Shell wants to "lend" a two year old, I've got a business idea.

I shall hire out my son for a reasonable fee and once he's used his cuteness to break the ice with the ladies you can hand him back! Obviously they'll be a non-refundable deposit on top of the hire fee!

Shell; I'll hire him out to you too, so you can pit your wits with him and discover what your not as good as a 2 year old at. Same rental conditions as Neil!Wink

This could prove to be a lucrative little family business!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am totally useless at anything to do with gaming - cant do Xbox, PS3 or any kind of computer games - hand eye coordination is crap and I cant run and jump at the same time! I once put my shoulder out playing tennis on the Wii . I feel my skills lie in other areas - just not sure where yet!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Abandon-Chips's Profile
Abandon-Chips

In: North London

Wheelies. They never got any better Cry despite years of trying, burnt clutches and duff 2nd gears.
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Controlling my temper!!! I'm worse than a 2 year old having a tantrum when i'm riled!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

standing up without a bar to lean on. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

spelling Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

I'm a Slimming World Consultant.. know nutrition inside out.. help tonnes and tonnes of lovely slimmers.. yet am still 3 stone overweight myself!!  Now THATS embarrassing!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hear that nookie is an excellent way of shedding a few excess pounds.   You can consult me anytimeEmbarrassedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

XK hunny.. that sounds So Wrong on So Many Levels...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did u hear the one about the guy that farted in a lift?   That was so wrong, on so many levels...                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

obviously XK should be better at humour ......but isnt! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

keeping in touch with my friends..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i should be (know) better at saying "i think ive had enough" to that last alcofrolic drink at 3 in t' morning Wink...LOL... the one you blame everything on... or was it a "bad pint" pmsl Party                                                                                                                                                                             
nondomesticgoddess's Profile
nondomesticgoddess

In: rotherham

housework.. but then i used to dress her up as cinders when she was two and told her it was a game..... just dont tell social services Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 346 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption