impending strike

15 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2012 20:47:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

if you had to panic buy anything what would it be ? and why ?

i have a real concern about beer stocks so i'm off out to my local to panic buy :) wish me luck :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

You're slow of the mark Dabe. I've been in the pub all afternoon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i would buy vodka and jaffa cakes just in case wot would the weekend be like with out them !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Marmiiiiiiiiite... or the supermarket version which aint soooo salty is nicer Wink get withdrawal symptoms if i dont have it on toast for brekki for a few days !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm off for some vodka and cider, not to mix but just in case there's a shortage.

So Suzi you don't like it too salty then??                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Dreamies...My cats would claw me to death if i ran out of them!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Vodka and popcorn for me! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

...if you had to panic buy anything what would it be ? and why ?   Trident, strawberry flavour, soft chewing gum, cos I'm addicted LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Cosco lamb shanks in rosemary and mint gravy ... Oh so yummy!

And chocolate fudge cake and gin, meals sorted lol                                                                                                                                                                              
dabe's Profile
dabe

brilliant that confirms my suspicions your all as bonkers as a box a frogs :)

i didn't manage to get enough beer last night i may have to continue panic buying tonight 

lmao @ some of they post's :):):)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Wenders is that a code Wink (kidding) xx   On an drinkie theme - diet irun brew (made from gurrrders LOL) and crabbies green ginger both are superior mixers for a cheeky wee low flyer (Grouse) Evil Smile   On a foodie theme - tomatoes sauce or if it's posh Ketchup Approve i'm bloody addicted to the stuff Embarrassed   On a very serious note Stern Smile fuel for MacBeastie - they have restricted it to £20 per customer at my local garage, and with the prices now that would fit into a mug Shocked (i'm a drama queen and over exaggerate - maybe a big jug LOL)                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

oooo cake and cake oooo cake me happy and fuel for my bike and fuel for me beer cake beer cake Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dabe's Profile
dabe

i heard there was sheep on the M8 yesterday that's it am of to panic buy jumpers !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Sign outside a pub in Bolton  "Beer running low - please feel free to panic buy "                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

like it chris S LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 984 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption