ely/cambridge

57 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2007 17:47:21 by RC | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

think i better see this vid for meself frist before it goes on here .   hey di next time we go for a midnight wonder . must rember to take sat nav ......LOL oh and bring some knee pads ,arm pads and body armour and your bike helment to save yourself getting hurt LOL ,next time oggy we have to tag team di , you gave her somebruses now i have next time its both of us LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LOL more than likely a good idea considering the content mate,remember theres no nudity allowed on here lol                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

i will let you show people the vid in private veiwings but no mass public veiwing , i want to take my act on the rd and charge .....LOL just looking for a good manger LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

60% to me 40% for you & we'll make a fortune mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

more like 60% for me mate and 40% for you ..... and besides i need the money for the beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

think next time we need to get so vid footage of di falling over LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Being aided and abetted by you ya sod! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

you love it really di ......Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Yeah, like concussion! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

want matters after that whiskey hitting the floor was less painful                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Can't argue with that one! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

ooh yeah good whiskey wasnt it LOL nice and spicey
Di's Profile
Di

Cleared my lungs! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

and other parts that no other drink can reach                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

made me bloody cough! jeez! thats some strong stuff. & on the matter of the dancing drunk video lol I can't upload to my pc as I dont have the right leads plus if I put it on the net its open to anyone to see,so have spoken to fbk & he's ok with ppl seeing it but we'l put it on a tape & bring with us to any partys we go to or you can all see it at my party on the 25th of next month Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

hey mate well i'll have a few more beers and get partyed up again and well may give another live show                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Shocked

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

be a good one for the 25th Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

ok i'll see what i can do . we'll have to get a few more people up on chairs to join in .....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption