ely/cambridge

57 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2007 17:47:21 by RC | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

any one near Ely /Cambridge tomorrow??                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nope. Soz LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nor me soz oggy m8                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL I didnt think you two would be lol, having a bit of a bbq here if anyone wants to come along,bit short notice but it was meant to be just a few beers but Daves on about a bbq too,so if anyone wants to come along & chuck a burger(whatever) on the bbq give me a shout
RC's Profile
RC

lol bring it all down to mine instead m8 lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

You mean the evening! Why didn't you say so?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

be going on most of the day Di,you're more than welcome mate,just give me a bell Thumbs Up got kids here this weekend though so wont be a mega pissup,thats coming in August lol
Di's Profile
Di

Cool, ring ya at lunch time cos I gotta work in the morning! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oggy I will be in cambridge in two weeks time at Royston Waddon for a biker rally, I have family in Ely I am going to hopefully catch up with then.                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Di has a bump on her head! & a graze on her elbow.Confused not me this time,it was Dave!! we all got very drunk & Dave & Di got lost on a walkabout LOL good time was had by all Wink pics to follow unless demands are met Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well if di goes walk about at the r n b shes on her own lol

cause i aint leavin the beer tent till very very late LOL

glad u all had a good time oggy Thumbs Up

u cant take fbk anywhere Tongue

Di's Profile
Di

I wasn't lost, fbk was lost! LOL   You cleared up all the silly string yet oggy? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhh no not the silly string Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Tut's Profile
Tut

In: Norwich

No, please, not photos.   I'll meet the demands, anything....   Oh, unless it's the one of FBK on the chair, in which case, go for it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL Tut,you would have to come back & check the photo's Wink I think you'd be quite happy with the terms LOL but I wont be putting Dave the dancing drunk online till he's seen it for himself & ok's it,or should I? That was bloody funny. I feel a youtube moment coming on,Dave,what do you reckon? put it on or wait till you've seen it? lmao
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

hows the bump Di?? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Very large and bloody sore thanks LOL   Forgotten just how hard concrete damn well is!!!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nah u love concrete di u seem to to an expert with now lol will u ever learn WackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Di, I think you just like men to be rough with you!! Kinky! LOLClown                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 627 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption