Meet and greet ( ice breaker )

28 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2007 20:21:09 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok I have not been here long but I feel the need for speed (oops sorry wrong quote lol )   I feel it would help break some ice between some of us if we had a ride out planned and we could meet and greet ( and the lucky ones could get to see my face ).   I was thinking along the lines of any of the alternate weekends 21/07/2007 04/08/2007 18/08/2007 etc   so if you want to meet and greet and go for a spin then let me know.   Route will be determined closer to the day.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

If it's north of Brum (somewhere like the RAF museum at Cosford? Ironbridge? Bishops Castle?) then I might be up for it, although I don't want to be seen as a northerner trying to hijack a midlands event.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it will be where suits all that are intrested Mr L   Might even try and get some one to organise a different region and then we could do a meet and greet of regions.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Quote KOJ: ( and the lucky ones could get to see my face ).   All that would take is a pic on your profile.    gwan ya know ya wanna LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

only if I could work out how to email a pic from my phone lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Have you tried asking Matt? email it to him and maybe he could add it for ya (Matt's goina love me for that lol)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could take photo on phone but no idea how to email it from phone to computer.   if I had it to email to Matt then I could upload it myself Kwak ( you sure your not blonde lol )                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I did that deliberately, seein if ya was paying attention Tongue  I think my phone lets me email pics but aint got a clue how to get it to work yet lol     Everyone knows I'm 'blonde', I knit meself enough 'blonde' wigs. NIT one purl one LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

your have to try harder to catch me out Kwak LOL Wink Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Not THAT hard, see 'Rivi' thread LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vonnie's Profile
vonnie

In: Haddington

Yeah i think we need to get meeting the peeps behind the PC. I am way way north from most of you but would be up for meeting in the middle if anyone fancies it. Commitments mean mid-end August for me. If anyone has any suggestions or there are amy fellows Scots up for a run, gimme a shout                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all.  koj - ask cbrb to cut & paste photo, lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what photo Gixxer you lost me mate or am i being slow on the uptake here lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No mate its me, weekend nearly here gettin a bit giddy.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

If it was to go ahead on the week end 4/08 then that is when Ryans Ride is on leaving from Brum to Bourton on the Water, I have put a thread on here about it you can make it a whole week end with camping and bands for two nights and only £8 or just join the ride out, perhaps that would be a good meeting up event.
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I told you oh hairy one. I've got pictures and will send them to you kingo.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Why have you got two threads goin kingo? Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

this one is a mistake Blues                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've asked a mod to delete the other one, hopefully when one of em sees my message they'll delete the other thread Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've asked a mod to delete the other one, hopefully when one of em sees my message they'll delete the other thread Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption