funniest thing to happen to yer mobile phone

20 Posts | Latest reply on 03/04/2012 01:59:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have just dropped mine into my bowl of porridge. it sank to the bottom so i had to fish it out and clean all the damn stuff off it. phone is ok, good job i like my porridge thick but it is everywhere now. had to throw the rest of it out having read about how dirty they get.  got me wondering whats the funniest thing that has ever happened to yer mobile?
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

I swallowed mine and when my mum rang me (she always rings at 7pm on a friday) I could hear it ringing in my tummy  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

didnt know i'd  left mine on the windscreen wipers of a customers car.

he rang me at work on his way up the M6 in the fast lane asking "have you lost your phone? "

when i said yes,
he replied "good job its not raining,its on the screen"LOL

he returned it next day. undamagedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Am just wondering how Missme could swallow a phone!! ConfusedLOL ...I dropped mine down the loo the other month.....dried out nice in the airing cupboard though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Stells - was that before, or after.....Sick                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I forward a rude joke to several friends once.... including the doctors surgery number, daren't go there for a while !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

daren't go there for a while   That explains a lotWacko.....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Not a funny thing, but a warning...   Best not to keep your phone in the inner pocket of your leather jacket.   I had a "grass bank-chest" interface situation after a sticky rear brake lever threw me off on a corner and was left with a Samsung imprint on my chest.   My friends said it was so deep that they could actually read the number of the last person I had called...   Would probably have laughed if it wasn't for my cracked ribs Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

...and another warning!   For anyone that is thinking of using a mobile for phone sex - don't bother!!   I tried it once... and it really hurts!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm with Stella, mine was in back pocket of my jeans and fell down the loo - unfortunately it never worked again, but at least it was BEFORE and not after!                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Managed to drop my iphone into a bowl of water complete with bleach the other week!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Yep...def want to know how you can swallow a phone ??!! 

And can anyone ever forget Madhat and HER phone after the BM Xmas party 2010 ????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol @ Alice.  How pished do you have to get to not feel it vibrating!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I don't drink and I usually don't feel it when my mobile vibrates LOL   I can't think of a funny incident with my phone but have a slightly embarrassing one. I went to the M P shop for a new battery, a while ago, and the fella in the shop said, for everyone to hear, 'crikey, that's an old un, it must be at least 6 years old' Embarrassed By modern standards it's a bit of a brick lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

misplaced mine at work one time, so when I got home I rang it every half hour or so hoping the customer would answer it and tell me which job I had left it at. . . . 9am the next day I had an irate call to tell me a phone had been ringing in the loft above their bedroom for most of the night . . . Oops!
Another one with texting, make sure its the right name BEFORE you press send. I sent a very explicit, suggestive text to an ex (Paula) one night after the pub, and the next morning got a reply from my Mum (Pat) expaining the meaning of the word Incest!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

...also with texting, make sure that your predictive text is off if you are having a racy conversation!

Apparently, it is not sexy to tell someone that you can't wait to get home to kick her puppy....                                                                                                                                                                             
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

In: Leeds

I sent my sister in law a message about coal for the bbq , with predictive text I had in fact asked her about anal :o

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was driving up the motor nice warm day windows open  ,then the  phone rung l threw it on the dash then watched it slide across the dash and straight out the window, just in time to see the car behind run it over Doh, pity only had it a week                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

drowning them repeatedly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

drowning them repeatedly hope this was the mobile phone you were talking about Mr I-ronnie LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4531 seconds. There are 824 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption