southend shakedown:9 th april

7 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2012 11:46:55 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if anyone is intending to go on the ace cafe to southend run i will be conming in from croydon area and will be meeting the run on route. feel free to join or contact me,hopefully it will be a nice day :)                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Will be there joining at Basildon

tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

thats a nice local  run for you,hope to see you there.....                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

if any one wants to meet up i should be at the esso statio on the a 127     1.2 miles from the m25 junction at about 10.30 and waiting for the run to pass. i know somepeople are coming from different parts of the country so i may see you up there...assuming its not snowing of course  :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

were coming down from ipswich , leaving at 8am {ta beat the silly cage drvers who block the roads up} LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I forgot to add a calendar link to this event, thanks for submitting it John.   To all, if you took any photos at this event please add them to the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3101                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2979 seconds. There are 454 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption