MissFJR..hello from myself Freya

24 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2012 21:33:49 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello to everyone from myself & Freya.. Hope to make new friends..nice to see old friends on here too!! Any fjr owners with good knowledge of their bikes please get in touch..Freya has a couple of niggly things I need to sort out thanks Anyone who would like a rideout please get in touch..any excuse to get my bike out lol.. Helloooo to other newbies too!
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

In: Bumblethwaite

Had a couple of Fjr's and though I'm no mechanic I've done a few miles on them, whats up?...
Me and some pals are heading down to Unwanted MCC's rally on 3rd-5th July if your up for it?

welcome aboard.Thumbs Up

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Welcome back Rose (again) 

I can vouch for this lady & her 'any excuse for a ride out' did a ride on L plates, via all the back roads, to my house from hers, just for a coffee Thumbs Up

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Your welcome to join any of the mids events and rides we welcome all new and old members at all events                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hello again lady nice to see you back :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Rose I'm still here, good to see you, welcome back your sure looking good.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi MissFJRWelcome back to BMThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Shell Jackie Bill & gang x 

yep Shells right Ive never stopped riding infact I rode Ruby through 3 winters she had over 44k on her when I part exd her for Freya..Ive already done over 3k on Freya lol...toured Lake District..etc etc...been out all day today took an old girlfriend of mine pillion and then went to the meet at Bassetts Pole...I just love to get out and about..nothing like it..best thing I ever did was pass my test a few years ago..theres been nothing stopping me apart from an accident at Ride of Respect last year..but a fortnight later I was back in the saddle lol...

I hope to see everyone soon take care ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thort I recognised that boat - wb RoseHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup Rose!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hiya Rose - we've never met, however, hope time will sort that out.  Hope you have fun being back on the site, take care, ride safe and have fun Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya Xklbyr lol had a Suzi then..Freyas much bigger lol

((((((((( huge hugs HFG )))))))))))) didnt see you at BP last night?? Hope alls well..racing looks like its going well xx

Hiya Bobcat thanks Im sure our paths will cross sometime look firward to meeting you !! x
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROSE!!! Woo ooo, W B Missus Hug you've been gone too long. Like Bill says, you look well.   Hope your girls are well Big smile    (It's Kwak, I've got a different name, and I'm a bigger version LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HIYA Sandi (((((mega hugs))))))

Im back bigger & better than ever lol..hope you like me ickle bike Freya lol...

Yeah I got rid of bleached blonde hair & went back to natural me.

Will be lovely to meet up with you & everyone after all these years!!

Hope alls well with you xx
steven4004's Profile
steven4004

In: burton on trent

lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww thanks for the hugs Rose, have some yourself Hug Hug Hug   'Little bike'? It's huge lol   Hopefully we will probably be at Matlock Bath sometime in the near future.   I wonder wot Steven is laughing at? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Hi MissFJR, 10/10 for your choice of bike Thumbs Up cant beat it.......got 25k on mine & have loved putting every mile on the clock LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

In: Bumblethwaite

I replaced my 03 Fjr with an 03 Fjr... but the last one had 68k less on the clock, lol...

Great bikes all round imho...Thumbs Up

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hi Rose, nice to meet you at the Egg Run the other day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption