hi all new here

14 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2012 21:43:26 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi just a quick hello , im mick from leeds live not too far from squires i work shifts so get to go out on bike mid week a lot so anyone fancy a ride or a brew give me a shout ;-) cheers

btw i cant post on the forum from my phone anyone else solved this problem thanks
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM just grab a life jaket and jump in waters allways warm and inviting as for your phone I cant do teci stuff lol

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi tlrmickWelcome to BM. You are well positioned for many of the events / rideouts. Check the events calender and I am sure there will be something you like. Also plenty of good people to meet.   Good luck   sorry I can't answer to one about the phone either!                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Thumbs Up

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello there and a warm welcome to the site, I hope you manage to get over to Squires in May as it would be great meet you and there will a few of us around.  Pop into chat, it's great way to meet/chat to folk and break the ice.  Ride safe & be happy Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

Thanks all ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
james-newbiker's Profile
james-newbiker

In: York

Hi tlrmick,

If you're not that far from Squires, there's a charity Easter Egg run from there to Ripon on April 1st.

Details are in the Events section if you want to check them out.

Cheers

James
'Never stop riding'
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

Cheers but unfortunately I'm working that weekend :'(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hi good day and welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hiya again hon :-)

What phone are you using Mick ?                                                                                                                                                                             
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

ello :) n welcome to BM fab bunch a ppl :) get stuck in and enjoy :):):)                                                                                                                                                                             
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

Cheers all got phone working now shell it was my settings just back from mablethorpe enjoy the weekend ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Hey Mick, belated welcome to the site                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1286 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption