Free for all, Jibberish thread!!

96 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2012 05:14:06 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No Question Mr Neale your slacking LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Does anyone per chance know my library card number? seems to have disappeared n me library books have gone off, they smell a funny colour Clown                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

be nice would use this rather than hi-jack threads...and then never shut the f*@k up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if people would                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

3 days off work and i've been happy. not looking forward to getting up this morning                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Why is there never anything decent to match on telly? 500 channels of rubbish                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

I've had a bad day. First the wife was being her usual nasty self to me. Second I dropped the guzzi, ok only gentle cos I was trying to put the stand down (spring bloody loaded). Third the supermarket was full of screaming kids. Why can't companies have rows of little cages outside for people to put the horrid spoilt brats in. It would make shopping much more relaxed, no more hearing can I have.................. NO whhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr. I hate it
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Tim, big deep breath and breathe......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tHE RAIN ...............................................................NOT MORE BLOODY RAIN ......                                                                                                                                                                              
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

I could rant on about everything for hours. They say that there's always someone worse of than yourself. Well I'd love to meet them, I need a damn good laugh. My back is hurting, my hands are hurting, my knees are hurting, my neck is hurting. It's nearly midnight but I can't be bothered to get up off the sofa to go to bed. And to cap it all I've seen the weather forecast...............
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i like tims idea about cages. every house should have one, and there should be a soundproof one on every street corner to keep those cheeky noisy little brats in. while im at it there should be a bigger cage next to the brats cage to shove those pussy footing country destroying do gooders in  -  permanently.  what about this hanza bloke. the most evil piece of shit going, he'd destroy us and this country without thinking and the country's broke and he's costing us millions. what the hell is going on. unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable.   spot the connection between these two rants.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can I use the hosepipe to clean the bike or is it still a drought and I have got to nip to the garage and use the jetwash                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thankfully, I've been laid up with a nasty bug and missed all the   "JUBILATIONS" Big smile   By the time I get back out on the road I'll have missed it all Thumbs Up   And best of all .......... the weather is set to improve for next weekend LOL   Now that's what I call a   RESULT   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

The telly for the next few weeks is being ruined by bloody football!!! Why do they have to put it on mainstream channels? There's loads of digital channels to put it on. It's not really important, who really cares about who's "best" in the bankrupt superstate known as Europe? A load of over payed thick yobbos running around a field trying to kick an inflated bit of leather. Or is it plastic now?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

totally agree tt. can't see what anyone can see in a load of blokes kicking a little ball around.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Do like I did and get rid of the telly Thumbs Up   Simples Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 532 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption