Comments on threads!

37 Posts | Latest reply on 20/03/2012 20:12:52 by wenders | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah i know prob been covered loads of times but, hey i love a good argument, i mean discussion lol.

Why the heck do people have to continuously comment on threads with stuff we dont want to hear about, are sick of hearing about and have nothing to do with the topic of the thread?????

Dont they realise it is so childish, boring and they need to get a life!!!!

Im not saying not to make comments, but don't spoil a good thread, or an important one which is started to get important info from members!!!!!

My opinion and im entitled to it hahahahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Well said that woman. right where do I post next                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

ye ther nuffin worse than Andy postin a completly random comment on a sensible thread.....unles its a blonde comment of course....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I don't mind the banter, but when folk post just for the old (yawn) karma thing or, worse, for the "look at me, look at me my life is full" factor then I reach for the bucket.   We all have plans, we shouldn't assume everyone wants to know the ins and outs of a ducks Censored about them                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Exactly Boss mom, its soooooooooooooooo BORING!!!!!!! And probably all bullpoo anyway!!                                                                                                                                                                             
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

In: shrewsbury

sooo seriousWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I think people agree/disagree on this matter depending on what mood they are in, I recall Sandi saying much the same thing about drivel not so long ago & was shouted down by people saying it was a bit of fun. 

Has anyone ever stopped to think before posting that someone may be sick of hearing what your posting about ? 

Just cos it may be something you are not interested in does not mean someone else wont be ? 

Personally I like to hear about the good things that are going on in members lives, rather than from those who seem to roll from one disaster to the next, but I would not slate them for putting that as its something that has an impact on their lives at that point in time. 

I do however get fed up of members bickering & sniping at each other in the forums, that's not what this site is about ... IMO 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agree with you on the bickering and sniping Shell, on any forum it is annoying and childish. It is all over the net unfortunately some cannot leave their issues off the pc. Once the bickering starts most sensible people just leave or ignore it...best thing to do really :)
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

I agree Shell it's nice to hear the good stuff but we musn't forget a lot of folk on here are single and this site may be the only way of airing and sharing there problems.Ermm  At the end of the day this site is about  HAVING FUN Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

I often find i stray off topic Wacko Cry     I do apologise in advance Approve please ignore me LOL  there are worse things i could do Evil Smile  LOL     (now what was the topic here?.......Ah yes!  going off topic, here i go again...Ooops!)                                                                                                                                                                                      
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I rarely join in on threads like this, however . . . . This site is meant to be a bikers social/dating site. Boss Mums post does highlite the Karma thing, which a lot of folks still want to be high on for some reason. (If i start enough stupid threads my Karma will make me popular!) Everybody on this site is an idividual (Yes we are all individuals!) and takes out, or puts in, as much as they want to.   I went out for a ride today and met a couple, one of whom has let his membership on here lapse, for reasons i wouldnt repeat. Yet after our ride, I read some comments on here that made me realise that he had a point.   I have been on this site long enough to see people come, and go, and come back again, for whatever reason, and I still subscribe. But Inane comments do make me sometimes wonder why?   Live and let live folks,you might find it boring, but its better than obnoxious!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree wholeheartedly with Slidy, and always will
(trust me, I have my reasons which will become apparent to him at some point in the future lol) Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

I'm not popular, I couldn't give a toss about karma, if I have anything to say, I'll say it.....mostly.

I guess it's another facet of the internet, people post crap as part of a conversation and it goes off on a tangent. We all know and accept it does that. What does it really matter in the long run?

It can get annoying I guess, but don't take it all so serious, it's not worth the hassle to stress on keyboard comments, concentrate on what really matters, the friends and family you speak to, not type to...                                                                                                                                                                             
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

WHERES ALL OF THIS BICKERING N SNIPING GOING ON THEN?Evil Smile HAVE I BEEN MISSING ALL THE JUICY STUFFQuestionCry NOTHING LIKE A GOOD OLE BICKER N SNIPE TO MAKE ONE GIGGLELOL  Makes me laugh when folk moan about folk moaning Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

Did anyone see corrie last night? who killed whats his name?  Wink

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

na i missed it , i was down the pub celebrating with guinness  ................ who done it ?                                                                                                                                                                              
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

well theres thinking , talking & doing , dont you think its a human thing , but then thats all the fun one needs really ,oh and a motorcycle ...........vroom vroom it the breez down your way..................                                                                                                                                                                              
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

Hit the breez down your way........................                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Karma will come around one day and bite ya on the ass when you're least expecting it!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

I think colonel Mustard done it in the dining room with the lead pipe    Approve

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption