FOR SALE Kawasaki ZX6R

9 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2012 05:26:31 by LolC | Go to original / last post
indiedawn's Profile
indiedawn

In: Lincoln / Oxford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*******    FOR SALE!!    *********   My lovely ZXR636 B1H in Black - the best model they've done! VGC Low Mileage with just under 12000 miles 12 months MOT Tax due end of March 12 Beowulf Carbon Warrior Exhaust (have original) Seat Cowl (have seat) Carbon Kick Plates (have originals)   Please see my profile for photos - can send more photos if needed If you have any other questions please contact me! £3000                                                                                                                                                                             
spuddy25's Profile
spuddy25

In: wantage

What are you buying now??                                                                                                                                                                             
indiedawn's Profile
indiedawn

I'm after a speed triple :)                                                                                                                                                                             
spuddy25's Profile
spuddy25

Yeah nice bikes with good style! Have you taken one for a blast?                                                                                                                                                                             
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

Buy a Daytona 675 instead, I have a seat cowl and a union jack fairing wanting a new home...  PS, A1 Moto Triumph at York top people to deal with.                                                                                                                                                                             
indiedawn's Profile
indiedawn

I trying to organise a test ride at the moment.

I'm needing something more bigger/comfortable so the daytona wouldn't really be any different to what I have :)

spuddy25's Profile
spuddy25

you know what a honda vtr sp1/2 would suit you. have a blast on one if you can! Only downfall with a triumph are parts, as they are as dear as hell!                                                                                                                                                                             
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

Haha, only winding. As for Triumph parts being expensive, only if you have to buy them. I have not needed to for all 3 that I have had.                                                                                                                                                                             
LolC's Profile
LolC

In: Liverpool

Your bike, is it standard except for screen and pipes Dawn?
LolC

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption