Win 2 Tickets to the KISS Rally - Guess Who?

120 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2012 21:10:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Thanks for the PM Bomb but i already have a ticket lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sssssh Jackie, don't tell anyone, you'll get me in trouble Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

She's lying, I haven't sold her one, she's obviously waiting for Mr Ken to ask her                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not taking me then? Right, sofa for you tonight! :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Ahem!! Excuse me Jackie, what happened?   Jackie posted:   Winner will be drawn this weekend folks and i will send th einfo to Sandi so she can post it on here :)   Yea right!!  Ya 'blonde' woman LOL     Nice one B DThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sandi , my apologies, internet connection was crap and i dont have a telephone number for you :(

Would like to say big thanks though for being keeper of the answers :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Jackie couldn't wait to tell me herself Sandi ;-P

Sofa was right comfy last nite BTW ;-P                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sandi , my apologies, internet connection was crap and i dont have a telephone number for you :(Would like to say big thanks though for being keeper of the answers :)   No apology needed Jackie, I was just winding you up Evil Smile, I thought you'd forgotten. You're welcome, tho I didn't really do anything   BD you'd spend another nite on LMF's sofa if I had owt to do wiv it LOL Tongue                                                                                                                                                                               
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

At least the sofa would be closer than N.I, so yeah bring it on TongueEvil SmileTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandi, I don't even have a sofa yet, it's being delivered next Tuesday lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL F.A.F.                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

BTW does the prize come with T Shirts ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice try Bomb but erm .... nope lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Oh well, like you say nice try ;-P                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Dont tell anyone,  but I can sell you one Wink AT the right price                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well JP that's sorted, coz it'll fit them both together!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Should get us both in a medium LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kids small for me please Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LMF, kids normally are small. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But i'm dinky BBZ :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 441 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption