Win 2 Tickets to the KISS Rally - Guess Who?

120 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2012 21:10:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Oops i knew these drugs were sending me mad lol

Sorry Sandi Thumbs Up

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LoL.... Get well soon Hun, big hugz                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Sandi can you post a list of winners please ? Ok, where is the REAL Jackie, what ya done with her? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Jackie posted: Ok folks the answers are ..........................1. Matt the Boss2. Blackberry3. XK4. Scorpio545. Boss Mom6. Brummie Jackie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Right folks here are the names of the members with all 6 answers correct, going into Jackie's hat (on or around the 20th April, at the MCN Live at Skegness) for a winner to be picked at random, by a non-member, good luck folks Thumbs Up   Wenders BBZ62 Alice2 Stroggyman bomb doctor Lil Miss Firestorm   Thank you to everyone who took part Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sandi you look lovely today if i may be so bold :)                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Ermm                                                               Ermm The pills are doing something Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yea David, they are, they're making her tell lies LOL   Sandi you look lovely today if i may be so bold :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ok folks the answers are ...1. Matt the Boss2. Blackberry3. XK4. Scorpio545. Boss Mom6. Brummie Jackie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Right folks here are the names of the members with all 6 answers correct, going into Jackie's hat (on or around the 20th April, at the MCN Live at Skegness) for a winner to be picked at random, by a non-member, good luck folks Thumbs Up   Wenders BBZ62 Alice2 Stroggyman bomb doctor Lil Miss Firestorm   Thank you to everyone who took part Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Have I won my tickets yet?????                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bomb. I think between you and LMF your well in the runningBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Any impatience Bomb and you'll be disqualified PML LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Awwwwww that's not fair ;-P                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

When I used to say that to my mum she'd reply 'neither is a blackman's bottom' I never did ask her how she knew LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Winner will be drawn this weekend folks and i will send th einfo to Sandi so she can post it on here :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Have I won yet???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I know who won, but not saying                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AND THE WINNER, DRAWN OUT OF A PINT GLASS BY THE RATHER SURPRISED BARMAID IS ......................

BOMB DOCTOR

Thanks to everybody who had a go and the laughs your answers gave us LOL

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Well done Bomb, see you and LMF at KISS if not beforeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Big smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs Up Whoop Whoop, Get in, Whoop Whoop   Big smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs UpBig smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm now who should i take with me? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well, if you know what's good for you......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 493 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption