Win 2 Tickets to the KISS Rally - Guess Who?

120 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2012 21:10:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Win 2 tickets to the BM KISS Rally, all you have to do is guess which BMers these kids grew up into.

Competition closes at midnight 31st March 2012.

Get guessing !!!!!!

1.   Was it the talc that broke the server?

2.  A mobile fruit maybe?

3.  Set in stone ?

4.  Aging venomous arthropod ?

5.  Matriarchal head honcho?

6. Do they sell hats at Specsavers ?

Ok stop laughing and .....

Send your guesses via pm to Sandi, she is going to mark them all.

Please do not post any of your guesses here, lets keep em guessing Thumbs Up

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A good idea, nice one Jackie   Can you tell me the names of the 6 people who cannot take partBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

BJ you forgot to say this is NOT open to any members of staff or events

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I can't see the pics Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Stop giggling and have a go ...............                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Pictures aren't coming up Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hmmmm they are working ok for me, I can see them ...

Well through the tears if laughter I can see them !                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lmao .... some of them havent changed much Big smile

Pics are coming up fine for me Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can see them too                                                                                                                                                                             
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire

I can't see the pic's ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pictures are great, am trying to work out who is who Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Fred's Profile
Big Fred

In: Romford, Essex

I can see them but wish I couldn't Clown                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Fixed the photos.  They were embedded photos so only very modern browsers were able to view them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Whooo-hoooo I have a 'very modern browser'.

Should I go to the doc with it Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I could see them before, but know they are taking a long time to load! In fact they are taking so long to load that the kids in the photo's are all grown up.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

ROFL LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If they're all grown up David this should be a doddle for you Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

David has always aspired to be a grown up...just like me!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Steady on........ one XK is more than enough!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Too much for some, as you will find out come pick up a pilly day!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 451 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption