Snetterton 17/18 March

36 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2012 18:12:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I am actually getting quite giddy now wahooooooooo   Thats cuz you keep dancing around in circles or you have started the booze cruise early (pirate canal trip)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Safe journey down and will see you all on Sunday
Good luck Team Spesh Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is this weekend so bringing it back to the front page                                                                                                                                                                              
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

On Sunday, the Met say 20-40% Chance of Light Rain Showers.  So this means it will absolutely P..s it down! LOL.

Bringing me big Fishing umbrella and maybe me waders! Hug

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

vroooom go spesh go!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Info on tomorrow's meet at Snetterton   Gates Open - 07.30 Track action starts - 9.00 Adult Admission - £13 on the gate Children under 12- Free Snetterton Enqutres - 08434539000   GOOD LUCK TEAM SPESH Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

it's bloody freezing                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Good days racing at Snetterton, star attraction....Team Spesh....The guy is a heroThumbs Up.....First weekend racing & he's pipped to the post for his class trophy by 5,000ths of a second!! Stella almost fell off the pit lane wall in the exitement..
Great to see the Brummie crowd again and a very cold xj all the way from Maidstone, great company, great racing...all in all a brilliant dayBig smile..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

One great day had by all. Well done Spesh Clap a good days racing!! Lovely to meet up with some new faces and good to see some friends Big smile The cold and rain didn't spoil a brilliant day Thumbs Up I've put some pic's on the event (if I missed anyone....SORRY)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

brill day, good ride, except when my satnav decided i didn't want to go to snetterton i wanted to go to a pig farm somewhere near garibaldi biscuit ham(or something like that) instead.
 good racing, awesome first outing for spesh. met some good people, had a good laugh, those people from middle earth are really friendly and funny. i was extremely surprised having read tolkien's novels.
 great day and hopefully will catch up with everyone soon. oh and old people get a discount on admission apparently.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Brilliant weekend and Spesh more than deserves everybodies praise, he was awesome.

I didnt have any need to jump the fence, he raced superbly.  My heart rate is just about back to normal now, it is so much more exciting when you know somebody (and i di make a point of telling everyone i knew him lol), second race today really did get my adrenalin going and i scared the poor man who was sitting in the car behind us :)

Those who couldnt make it you missed a corker, so get to the next Team Spesh Racing weekend its worth every last minute.

Spesh you are my Rossi Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the pics Ellie and xj, you all look so cold   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2873                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Didn't quite manage to run over that cheeky cow on the gate as I left Snett.....Senior Censored Citizen my arse!!! Even she couldn't spoil a great dayLOL..                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I thought that was quite funny Red lol                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

LOLGonna get my discount next time though, sod the shame of it..Seniors ticket indeedLOL..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Must admit your face was a picture when she asked you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7197 seconds. There are 1001 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption