Snetterton 17/18 March

36 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2012 18:12:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, this will be Spesh's very first race meeting & we're getting very excited Big smile We'll be at Snetterton from Friday testing & then racing on the Sat & Sun. He'll be in at least 5 races over the weekend. There's camping available (free) although facilities may be limited.   I know that some of the East Anglia contingent are coming over & some of the Brummy lot are making the trip over aswell Thumbs Up & at least 1 from Kent - XJ - see threads   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...added=true   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=9832   If anyone else fancies coming over - either Sat or Sun or both (yep, I know it's Mothers day on Sunday) let us know on here & we'll keep an eye out for ya ...or...come into the pits & say HI Thumbs Up   This is the link to the events page:   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2873   & this is the link to the Snetterton page:   http://www.snetterton.co.uk/calendar/2012/march/derby-p...oenix.aspx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

We'll be along on the Sunday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Me, Mr Ken, Phil and Capt Bob will be there pom poms at the ready:)

Am so excited and i just cant hide it ..............

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

You leave my pom poms out of it Wacko

Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

good luck to spesh in his first race meet all the best buddy hope you have a geat time John                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jaffa why dont you come join us lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

No one said i had to bring pom poms                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Its ok i have a secret stash :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just rang the circuit to find out about weekend tickets etc.  If you want a weekend ticket it has to bought in advance by 12 noon Tuesday 13th  So if you know your going for the whole weekend you need to book your tickets NOW !!!! March, otherwise you have to pay on each day you go which doubles the price.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm looking forward to this Thumbs Up pom poms ready Cool

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Spesh is going tolook very spesh on Friday lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good look from Ian n I, sorry we won't be there, but will be attending a local one ... After doing all the mothers day visits we would not make it down to you in time.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Good look from Ian n I, sorry we won't be there, but will be attending a local one ... After doing all the mothers day visits we would not make it down to you in time.   Shell how many Mothers have you and Ian got? LOL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Holmfirthgirl said:    Well, this will be Spesh's very first race meeting & we're getting very excited Big smile   We'll be at Snetterton from Friday testing & then racing on the Sat & Sun. He'll be in at least 5 races over the weekend.   There's camping available (free) although facilities may be limited.   I know that some of the East Anglia contingent are coming over & some of the Brummy lot are making the trip over aswell Thumbs Up & at least 1 from Kent - XJ - see threads   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...added=true   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=9832   If anyone else fancies coming over - either Sat or Sun or both (yep, I know it's Mothers day on Sunday) let us know on here & we'll keep an eye out for ya ...or...come into the pits & say HI Thumbs Up This is the link to the events page:   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2873   & this is the link to the Snetterton page:   http://www.snetterton.co.uk/calendar/2012/march/derby-p...oenix.aspx                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Anybody who is coming down for the day drop me a pm and i can give contact details so you can find us :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think you may need to have pre-booked the weekend ticket if you want to camp but check the position with Jackie who has spoken to them.  Hope you all have a great time and the weather holds out for Spesh

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anglia water have ordered rain for saturday and sunday Thumbs Down It will be the first time in months we will pray it's not heavy   We are meant to be in a drought over here                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

have been keeping an eye on the forecasts. not the best weather for living in a paper bag is it? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Going in the van me thinks, see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am actually getting quite giddy now wahooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Setting off in a few mins - hopefully Snetterton will be prepared for Team Spesh Racing Big smile See y'all there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 745 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption