and another newbie..!

11 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2012 18:32:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well i was a 'lurker,' but you all seem like a nice bunch so have splashed out on a proper membership!

am looking through the events page to see which events I can get to.. will be at mablethorpe on the Saturday with Triumph Owners Club stand so hopefully see some of you there..

bye for now!

ps.. I'm not normally tapping away on a keyboard this early on a sunday but just home from nightshift.. Smile

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya and welcome to BM Neil Handshake

Hope you get as much out the site as I have Thumbs Up

Jump in and enjoy Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to BM Neil                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello NeilD3, wishing you a warm welcome to the site and good on you for taking the plunge to full membership - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  There's lots to get involved in so look forward to catching up with you at a rally or event over the season.  There are some awesome folk of this site and i'm sure you will make many good mates.  All the best, stay safe and be happy Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi NeilD3Welcome to BM. It looks like you have already found your way around, so all I can say is, have a good time and we may meet up at an event somewhere. We have similar interests I think, old classic bikes.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome to the madhouse :)

Take a look at the events pages and try to get to a meet as soon as possible so we can annoy you in person lol

Any questions then just PROD A MOD, a list of site staff is on a link at the bottom of the page.

Keep grinning and winning

BJ x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks all for the welcomes..! yep I'll definately keep an eye on the events page.. I'm probably equal distance between the Squires and east Anglia meets for 'day trips'... have to see what fits in with my shifts/leave, although I've booked most of my leave this year as I've splashed out and am doing the 2 weeks on a Harley in the USA' thing in September.. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

cool pm me that details of the harly ride thinking of doing it next year
thanks kay x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello Neil welcome to BM Handshake always a warm welcome from us in East Anglia, just let me know your coming to an event and I'll keep an eye open for you.   Enjoy the site Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

right-o Elliemay, I'll keep an eye out on the calendar - am working this weekend so wont make Snett, but will have a trundle down the A17 at some point and meet you lot! Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4678 seconds. There are 739 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption