Hi

18 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2012 10:15:31 by hurtz | Go to original / last post
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thought it was high time I introduced myself on here so mission accomplished...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Hurtz and welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi hurtz Welcome to BM, check out the events, there is a lot going on through out the year. Plenty of good people here to meet.   Have fun   David                                                                                                                                                                             
james-newbiker's Profile
james-newbiker

In: York

Hi hurtz,

Welcome to BM, I'm new on here as well only joined a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers

James

rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

Welcome to the site enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

welcome to bm jump in and get wet its nice and friendly on here                                                                                                                                                                              
Fitchy's Profile
Fitchy

In: Yeovil

Hi Hurtz, welcome to Bm jump rite in we're a friendly bunch here, enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

It's gr8 to start to get know others on this site.  Found some funny forums on here. It's just that the best ones are 100's of pages long!
Will find my way round. Everyone has been welcoming so far, so thanks. Hope i'll get to know more of you..
Hello fellow newby James

Sue
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Hey Hurtz. Glad to have chatted with you tonight.

Enjoy this lot - they'll make your head spin!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Hurtz -

Im a newbie to the forums but have been on the site a few months. Wish I had joined in the forums sooner as there are some lovely friendly people on here. I havent been to any events yet but I certainly intend to! Enjoy the site!

Shaz x                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

Thanks all for the welcome and nice to hear from you again Riggy. The chat rooms take a bit of getting used to... much slower at 11pm! Solo at 4am. Perhaps I'll practice joining in on the 11pm slot..
lol
Embarrassed
Sue

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Glad to see you are settling in hurtz. Have you looked at any events yet? The one not to miss is the BM K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) rally at the end of August. This is our main BM members and guests only event of the year. Last year was the 1st one and a good time was had by all. Live bands on two nights, ride outs and I think a little bit of alcohol was flowing.   Good luckThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

K.I.S.S. sounds good will have to keep my eye out for that one! Combining camping, Bikes and.. more than a little alcohol i'm sure..
Thanks for the head up!
Sue

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Grab a life jacket and jump in waters always warm and inviting see you about soon jp                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello Hurtz, good to see you in chat the other night, you did fine lassie - it can get a bit hectic at times.  I'm sure you will really enjoy the site and hope that we catch up at and event or rally over the season.  All the best and stay happy Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome to the madhouse :)

Take a look at the events pages and try to get to a meet as soon as possible so we can annoy you in person lol

Any questions then just PROD A MOD, a list of site staff is on a link at the bottom of the page.

Keep grinning and winning

BJ x
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

Thanks all for making me feel so welcome. I am thinking of going to the KISS event. Just need to work out the practicalities. It would be great to meet everyone!

Sue

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7661 seconds. There are 2068 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption