CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi

25 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2012 17:45:19 by cavywavy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hope your okies Cavy and bearing up, and fingers crossed you get your lovely bike back chuck, its a shame we cant fit some kinda Mad Max style thing on front of our bikes that torpedos and throws into space idiots like that   i hope you get your bike back Smile and hope your shoulder and any other pains and injuries heal quick for ya                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Glad youre OK  Cavy,  there are some right idiots out there at the moment ---- I had one pull out of a side road on me in Bury yesterday ... looked my way for 2 - 3 seconds,  looked AT me I'm sure .. but still pulled out  .  I had me lights on,  was doing  30 mph and was in me  car !!!! Least  I know the horn works -  should have seen the look of shock on his face as I  stopped about  6" from his door ....   I dont believe that accidents just happen  - they are  always  CAUSED by  someone's action or  lack of action . Be careful out there ....                                                                                                                                                                              
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

yeah but they still happen????Lamp                                                                                                                                                                             
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham

Glad your'e ok. Also hope you get a nice new bike if it is written off. xktx                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Well insurance claims ar ein bikes is away been assessed and Im stuck with a CBF600 ( I hate CBF600's) I have never ridden a bike with less well everything lol Oh and iv fractured whatever the little bone in your forarm is called   So bit fed up missed the lovley weekend to go ridding,                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption