Free Oxford Comfy 3-pack

28 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2012 23:55:28 by Jaffa | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey there Guys and Gals,

Motorcycle Monthly, a free bike paper that's also on line are offering a 
3-pack of Oxford Comfy neck tubes all you pay is the P&P. Not bad really, 3 for £3.45 go fill your boots                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

http://www.motorcyclemonthly.co.uk/Content/motor-cycle-monthly-comfy-offer

Here is the link for the web page for it sorry not clickable for some reason it won't do it on my HTC
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one BBZ. I got these on last years offer, and for just the P&P its a good deal. . . . on a cold day you might have to wear all three at the same time they were THAT small, but definately worth it!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If these are the same ones as I mentioned before then I reckon they should be free LOL, they were nylon (static hair) and pretty thin. Tho to be fair some folk said they were good.   OFFER ENDS on the 15th March   See if this link works   http://www.motorcyclemonthly.co.uk/Content/motor-cycle-...omfy-offer                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Sandi, my HTC wouldn't put it in as a clickable one.

I agree they are the thin ones, but great for keeping the bugs off your neck in summer,my lesson learned 2 years ago when I was stung by a wasp whilst not wearing one :-(

I didn't know till that point I have an allergy to wasp stings lol
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Just tried the link, worked a treat thanks my order in. If they are the same as the last offer i will be more than happy with them, they may be thin, but they kept me warm during the recent cold spell.
As for the static hair thats not something that troubles me, not got much Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dave,

At last someone positive, I can't do with this negativity when I see so many peeps who wear the freebies from shows or magazines and they are as bad or worse, yet they want to slag off me for letting  peeps know about an offer.

Go for it mate, Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Don't worry about the negativity Dave if it helps someone out or informs them it's worth it mate cheers Thumbs Up can do with some myself
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I was positive  ... 
but great for keeping the bugs off your neck in summer                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

My Oxford Comfy Pack turned up today, same as the previous  offer except that one of the neck tubes is a really bright in yer face  PINK   NIIIIIICE Big smileBig smileLOL, not to worry should stand out a treat under my black crash helmet Thumbs Up.   Once again thanks for the link Dave   Regards Dave.                                                                                                                                                                               
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

You got pink as well Dave LOL  Im sure the missus can make use of my one!                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Thanks, Dave
I've ordered some too.  Fingers crossed I get a PINK one as well  LOL

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Did you have your fingers crossed tightly enough HRC, did you get   a PINK neck tube in your pack ??Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thanks Dave Big smile sent off fer mine on the 8th arrived on the 12th and yes I got a bright pink ( YUK) one as well, which will rehomed and  greatly appreciated by HRC Big smile , thanks fer sharin Hug x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wots up with ya LF? I'm wearing my pink one with pride. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm clearly not a pink * shudders* person, but can imagine you look rather fetchin in yours! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Just remembered I had forgotten to order mine .. you can still get them .. yup I want a pink one lol Thumbs Up

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Yes I got my PINK one and it looks like I'll be getting LF's pink one too Thumbs Up

Double Result
Clap

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Thanks Dave,
Got them yesterday Thumbs Up and yes i did get a PINK one LOL

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

you lucky lucky people, i am so jealous. i bought mine last year and didn't get a pink one. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6426 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption