'What I am doing today'.

28 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2007 19:35:23 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bugger orf blues' Im going East, as far east as I can go, 'Sarrfend' to be precise and the met forecast says SUNNY THERE! so there!CensoredClap                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Your quite right babe. I should never have doubted such a wise person as yourself. I bow at  your superior meteorological knowledge. GeekThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Clap
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well that told him cbr Blues you should of checked where she was off to before p~#sing on on her fire lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Respect to CBR for the tooth job, I had all four of mine out under a local some years ago and it wasn't at all nice (bloody butcher) so get better soon.   I've been carpet laying then school sports daying today, now chillin beofe Mock the week comes on Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Who rattled your cage kingo. Isn't there a law on the site that says your main photo has gotta show your face? It's about time all the lurverly ladies saw who their talking to. LOLConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you can find one blues then your more than welcome to pass it on and I will post it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

okee dokee Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption