Hi

18 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2012 15:48:34 by wenders | Go to original / last post
Anton's Profile
Anton

In: worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

another newbie here.

new to biking but always shown an interest in it and finally took the plunge and off to Mallory park on monday to do my CBT for 4 days so fingers crossed for a pass on thursday.
just had my bike delivered today and itching to get out on itThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi AntonWelcome to BM, you will find it's a friendly place to be and plenty of good people here.   Good luck with the riding.   Check out the events, click on button above lots to do.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya again Anton .... enjoy the site Thumbs Up

Lots of good biking advice and loads of events and some great folk Big smile

Dive in and enjoy all the site has to offer Thumbs Up

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Have my fingers crossed the weather behaves and you pass!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup Anton - I take it your doing your Direct Access with CBT @ Mallory? Good luck & let us know how you get on Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hello and welcome to the monkey house :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good luck with the test mate, and welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Anton's Profile
Anton

thanks for the warm welcome and yes i forgot to add im doing my direct accessEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

BJ - like the new piccy. X                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Good on you Anton, welcome to BM and I wish you well with you CBT & your direct access.  Make sure you let us all know how you get on hun.  Ride safe & be happy.  I'm sure you will meet plenty of lovely people on the site and before long be out and about Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
james-newbiker's Profile
james-newbiker

In: York

Hi Anton,

Welcome to BM, and good luck for next week.
Once I get some spare cash it will be my turn for Direct Access.

Cheers

James

rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

Welcome to the site dude and good luck with the test.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

welcome to bm and good luck with the test loads to get involved with and enjoy see you out and about soon John                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Anton's Profile
Anton

well they say s**t happens and it did!
days 1&2 went good,days 3&4 never happened as i had to come home.
now having to sort another few days out to finish the course off over the next few weeks.
oh well i will just have to keep nipping in the garage and droll over her for a few more weeks.

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Awww. That's a shame.

We'll just have to stay on tenter-hooks for a bit longer.                                                                                                                                                                             
james-newbiker's Profile
james-newbiker

In: York

Don't worry Anton, you'll get there.

They always say the best things come to those who wait.

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Awwwwww unlucky mate, but you will suceed, good luck and hope wasnt nothing too drastic that made you leave early.  
Welcome to BM by the way Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption