Operation and unavailability

83 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2012 09:15:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You are looking pretty ok, considering you have just had surgeryThumbs Up. get some rest in.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

That was before lol. Nothing like that , can't even move                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Keep your hands off the nurses for a few days at least                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Typical bloke , any excuse to lay back and get the girl on top. You should be ashamed of yourself ...Dusty...

Hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahah                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Blue suits you Matt ! The only way is up as they say. Well done lad. x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL I was just wondering if it was one of Joyce's frocks. LOL   Hug Matt                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Did you forget your password Boss Man lol

Glad all went well means you can come join us for fun and frolics again wahooooooooooo

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Glad to hear it went well Matt, now

REST UP! AND DO AS YOUR TOLD!

Matt's Profile
Matt

Loads of pain today, but just localised pain around the wounds.  I think my normal pain is less but I'm on a lot of meds of course for the pain which could just be hiding it                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Take 2 nurses 3 times a day for 14 days                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Do they still do bed baths Matt?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ JP's comment LOL    Shocked that will deffo do Matt's back in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Oi you stop trying to turn the Boss Man to teh dark side                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I've realised that in a private bedroom you can't pretend that another patient did that big fart when a sexy nurse walks in haha.   Wooops  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

No, but you can ask her if she could ask the doctor that came in before her to kindly wait until he leaves your room before he launches an air poo... Approve                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol an air poo hahahaha, I've just wet myself at that  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

...............eeeeeek wetting yourself Embarrassed, hope that's not a long term side effect LOL   That's the worst part over Matt, the operation - hope your recovery is speedy and steady.  Take all the pain relief you can, it's free and legal Thumbs Up   sending a very gentle hug Hug, in fact more of an air hug, not to be confused in any way with  Tee Cees air poo Wink lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Can I just clarify that it wasn't MY air poo!! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Matt, just got finished on a job and seen the post, hope your getting better by the day, ......re the maids outfit....girls wear those in public over there...... I am definately moving over there...... Ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt said:   I've realised that in a private bedroom you can't pretend that another patient did that big fart when a sexy nurse walks in haha. Wooops LOL   Incontinence rules!, I've just PML at that LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption