Free £5 to spend on ebay - be V v quick tho

17 Posts | Latest reply on 08/03/2012 18:04:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I hope the management dont flame me but this could be of use to member here.

Was working up to about 5 minutes ago.

Had this offer passed onto me by a car club member. It does work. But limited in numbers and finishes tonight.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/free-5-for-ebay-go-go-go-1161799#comments

or short version type in CUKFB1 into the discount code box of your paypal when paying.

Got me a paif of chrome badges for the door pillars :-)

BUT BE QUICK AS IT WONT LAST FOR LONG -

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

if its too good to be true.....it probobaly is..                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

still working at 21:26

link to my car forum thread showing people using it ....

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=107227&page=2

This one unusually is for real - I usually treat these things with the utmost suspicion, so was pleased this time.

Like I said, hoped it might help someone
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Still working at 21:51 folks :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I want to thank you on behalf of a friend mandy who cannot message here. She tried the code and it worked and is very greatful for the info.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

No worries, glad to help. :o)

EDIT

Still going at 22:52 according to guys on the car forum.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just done it - got a fiver off a new pair of braces - CheersThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Still going at 11:31.

I suspect it will finish at midnight

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Still working at 11.50...but not telling what I bought   Cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Thanks ZZR!!Thumbs Up   Just got £5 off some printable vinyl at 11:53 Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

All done folks                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OMG!!!! This really does work - just got a neck tube for 58p!!! Thanks for that zzrpilot - must have just snook in with seconds to go x                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Code is still working. There's 50,000 vouchers and the offer will run until midnight tonight or when all the vouchers have been used. Just bought new earphones for my MP3 player. Doesn't include P&P so go for things with free postage.                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Yup I noticed that - I think the date was changed.

Nice to get something for nothing for a change                                                                                                                                                                               
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Just seen report on car forum that all the vouchers have now gone folks                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Even Martin Lewis - the money saving expert - mentioned it this morning on his blog! Im pleased with my buy for 58p Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Its now finished Cry

I wasn't quick enough.. Angry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption