Blind man seeks friendship and rides

14 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2012 09:15:16 by JP | Go to original / last post
alfarogers's Profile
alfarogers

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi there.  I am a 49 yo blind guy living in West London.  I love bikes, bikers and am ionto all the gear.  I think of myself as gay, but this only extends to being with somebody, getting close to them and being into all the bike gear.  I am looking for a nice single fully leathered biker to befriend and to ride pillion with - I have all the gear already and am ready to go, except for the intercoms for the helmets, which I feel I must have so we can chat away while riding.  Also love cars, cooking (very capable, you know) and live with my house cat.   Thanks for reading.  Steve
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi alfarogers/Steve and welcome to the club. Hope you find what you seek.   Happy pillioning. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey Steve, glad we got you up and running on the site finally.

Shout me if you need any more assistance and best of luck to you with the site.  Make sure you get along to some of our events, especially the rally in September where I will be also                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Welcome to the site :)                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hi Steve, welcome to the site and good luck in your quest!   Personally, I think your blindness will be a blessing, having seen some of the profile photos of the members on here... *snigger*                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

TC i think that deserves a slap !!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Ouch! T C, that's not nice, it's funny but it's not nice LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi and welcome alfarogers :>>

Hope this works out for you and look forward to meeting up in the future.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello Steve, a very warm welcome to BM - there are a lot of lovely people on the site and I truly hope you find that special someone to get you out on the bike.  I'm unsure what computer system you have to assist your blindness, but if possible pop into the chat room for a natter.  All the very best and good luck Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Steve. Here's wishing that you get that riding partner ..... And I hope you can always find your way to the bar at rallies Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello Steve and welcome to BM. Pop along to an event, I'm sure once you have made friends you will get your pilly Hope to meet you at an event soon                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Steve came along to our last pub meeting, wat a lovely guy.
Be great to see him again soon, well done Ragnar for the pilly lift he needed.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Will have to find out if he would like to go to the Kiss rally, venue is ok will just need to sort out best pitch                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1830 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption