THINK! campaign

16 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2012 21:35:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A new government  Think Bike campaign has kicked off. So if any one would like to download and print the poster and maybe stick it up somewhere where people might notice it then this is the link.

http://think.direct.gov.uk/assets/pdf/dg_195231.pdf 

Every little helps and the life it saves might just be mine :)
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Heck of a poster!
Will see what I can do.                                                                                                                                                                             
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

If there is sticker il put in the the back of my mondeo just along with the bike mag sticker thats there on my parcel shelf , good stuff more of the same please ,out here in surrey hampshire borders drivers dont indicate in the right places or dont bother, oh i must not rant to much , ride ride & keep on the road , just dont dither or dont be on a mission to much anyways keep riding ......
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

As it happens there is a car sticker

http://shop.dft.gov.uk/THINKShop/browse.aspx?CID=8a1dfeb1-ef7e-49f2-82b2-ca13720ce9da

You will have to register to get it but it is free. You can also get an A3 version of the poster if you have somewhere special to put it.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Thanks for that , I left my sticker in my old car so needed a new one Thumbs Up

You can order many different items on the 1 form but only 1 of each item                                                                                                                                                                              
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Great poster. On the lighter side, I'm amazed some scooter rider hasn't thought to decorate his/her pride-and-joy like this yet LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Pharaoh's Profile
Pharaoh

In: Rochester

Considering the number of lamps and chrome that used to be on a typical Mod scooter a few decades ago, you could say 'been done'. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Clickable Links   http://think.direct.gov.uk/assets/pdf/dg_195231.pdf   http://shop.dft.gov.uk/THINKShop/browse.aspx?CID=8a1dfe...13720ce9da                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sure it's a campaign they used a few years back but I thought it was a great way to get the message across.

The TV ads have started appearing, too. If it all helps to save at least one of us a nasty bump then it's well worth it in my book!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorted and got mine ordered.  Smile Much more needs to be done.
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

posters/car stickers on the thGeekeir way...woo                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Thumbs UpRegistered and orderedBig smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Seen an amazing sight the other day.On the back of an articulated trailer was the THINK BIKE advert.What a great idea to promote the campaign!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Where can I get a Think Bike Sticker as left mine on old car?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can use Gloom's link on the previous page Babooshka.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just received my 'Think Bike' sticker from Dept for transport, I'll put on back window of motorhome, just might work. thanks for link via Gloom.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2031 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption