Extra Bank Holiday (2012)

13 Posts | Latest reply on 09/03/2012 10:13:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

All change...because of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee the late May bank holiday will be moved to 4th June and an extra bank holiday added on 5th June, to celebrate. (Info provided for those who are organising or going to an event at the same time, so you don't get mixed up with the dates)   Do you remember what you were doing when it was Her Maj's Silver jubilee in 1977? Street party? Pub pee up?     I was 19 at the time and the fella I was living with wouldn't let me put up any bunting on the outside of the house, which was odd considering he worked for Her Maj, in the Navy, at the time.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We'll all be at the BM Olympics in Wales Sandi; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Really looking forward to it....I know where I shall be Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I didn't ask folk WHERE they'd be ya wally and neither of ya answered me question, come on now, play the bleddy game or quit posting Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

i er was too p****ed to remember anythin about... all blurCool                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Do you remember what you were doing when it was Her Maj's Silver jubilee in 1977? Street party? Pub pee up?       I was 2 months away from been born  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Aaaaw...I was at a street party with my 9 mth old baby girl :>                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I was 8yrs old n remember being given a medallion type necklace thingy at school, also went to a massive street party Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I was in Alexandra Park in Moss Side, Manchester with my 2 yr old...fab carnival in the park with loads of reggae and steel bands                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I bet if I asked you older ones what ya did last week you'd have to ask someone else LOL I know I would.                                                                                                                                                                                 
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I was on my way back from Abersoch after camping with loads of friends.  On my trusty old RD350B Yamaha, two up on the M56 getting soaked to the skin.  All I was thinking about was the horrible  Yokohama tyres I had on it.

Minnie, I used to walk my dog round Alex park in Manchester....and probably wouldnt go in there now, without one !!
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Aaaah....but I was planning to forget what happened last week, Sandi LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Alice said:   Aaaah....but I was planning to forget what happened last week, Sandi LOL   Yea, right! Alice Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption