Sewer Rats Rally??

8 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2007 20:32:58 by Ducst4 | Go to original / last post
Muddi's Profile
Muddi

In: Ilkley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is anyone else going to the Sewer Rats Rally near Silsden this weekend??
Im off with a few mates, but would be nice to meet some new ones!

fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Hi there muddi, had thought about it but according to the web site its fully booked Bye the way welcome to bm.....                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nooo afraid i wont be goin

welcome to bm hun

Muddi's Profile
Muddi

aww never mind - oh if anybody does wanna go but dont have tickets - I know of a few that are available!!                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

big welcome to bm muddi Big smile hope ya enjoy ya rally                                                                                                                                                                              
Muddi's Profile
Muddi

Thanks Storm - Rally was great fun!  very muddy on the Friday, but after a few drinks, nobody cared!!  I have managed to dry out and de-mud the tent, airbed, sleeping bags, tank bags, leathers etc etc....! haha LOL

My first Rally I have rode to on my little trusty 125! Managed to pack all my gear on it which was good! - Tho when i was setting off home, I had to get the bike off the center stand fully laden - and yup - I dropped it! Embarrassed
I held onto it as long as i could to prevent it from falling hard and by the time I had stood up, there were 2 blokes next to me getting it back up for me!  bless them, they kept asking if i was ok, felt stupid but was ok!

Felt better tho when we set off and before we got onto the main road, from the track a bloke was just settin off on his and he dropped his on its side too!! - He like me was fine, just embarrassed!

Sooo all in all a great weekend! Thumbs Up

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i love it when its muddy scary when yer bikes sliding all over the place but the ground is soft lol welcome to bm nice to meet you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducst4's Profile
Ducst4

In: Edinburgh

Lol Muddi, we've all dropped a bike at some time or other. Don't fret about it.   At least you dropped yours; I went to the BMF rally in Kelso on Sunday. Got in,stuck her ladyship on the centre stand, checked it was solid and turned my back to go buy a ticket. And yep, she fell over all by herself - thankfully the ground was soft enough so no damage. Just a red face for me as my bike showed her arse to the world.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption