Leap Year - Any BM Proposals?

14 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2012 19:03:59 by mizzi | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Clean ones? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Absolutely, categorically NOT!!  Big smile   Clean or otherwise... mind you 'otherwise' I'd possibly consider if it came from the right bloke!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

I'm still waitinCryCryCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nope more chance of winning Lottery then them words passing ones mouth LOL

But I do propose going to the pub be more fitting  insteadBeer

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

29th February has been and gone and I'm still single so that's it for another four years, but hey, I'm open to late offers. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

yup ....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Yup? Is that all we get?  LOL   Congratulations! to Simon and Kaz on your engagement! Big smile    We wish you a long and happy lunch..er.. life Nellie and SandiHug      woo partaayyyy!                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

whoa hold yer feckin horses!!! Dont take this too seriously!! you folks should know what I'm like by now fer jestin! But yeah I did ask him and got a yes but not until we've lived together for a year LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFPML, Kaz ya know wot they say about the boy who cried wolf?   That'll teach ya to feck abart LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

In: Bumblethwaite

Nope, 26years this year, I guess she knows me too well...LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Kaz, Ermm so when does the year start Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

Ermmm Confused from when we begin to live together ? LOL ClownThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Separate bedrooms, I trust!   We don't want any of that sort of thing going on in BM.Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

PMSL kaz :-)

Not bloody likely that i'll fall for that trap again! Never did get over being made to get on my hands and knees to ask the ex up the empire state building and he no doubt enjoyed demeaning me for it over the years!!

If someone loves me enough to tolerate me getting old and losing my marbles they can ask me :-) i've done the whole 'new independant woman so i'll ask' and to be honest u cant beat good old fashioned chivalry xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 661 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption