east anglia rally's 2012

24 Posts | Latest reply on 08/03/2012 13:43:18 by old red | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

So why not list them though the events page as everbody else does its not sandis job to sort it out if your listing events follow the events page listing procedure (rant over)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Agreed JP and I was only joking when I said Sandi had her work cut out for her. Nobody thinks Sandi should sort all them out (she'd be here till Christmas lol) All I was saying is if someone has taken the time to find all those events, they shouldn't just be deleted. Matt has asked if Mic could put them on the events calender in furture and I'm sure he will Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done Mic....but yes needs to be via events page so we can see who wants to attend.....and BM members who dnt use FB can benefit too. We gonna be spoilt for choice as where to go!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Spoilt for choice as they sayBig smile..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2026 seconds. There are 866 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption