3 Dead 2 Days

63 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2012 12:52:35 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

no obviously i dont give a shit and have no compassion (you can tell that of 3 posts i suppose)........Wacko because i choose not to rubberneck, interfere with emergency services and dispense my all knowing (or should that be know all) advice!   and having ascertained that it wasnt your "friends" involved maybe you should have just moved on like the rest of the "general public".   See Gremlin ....you have categorised me too with the comment "If I find u on my road i'l stop n let u pass, I can always take the police detour later" sorry but i dont ride like a tw*t i am well aware of my limits -when i want to go beyond the norm i stick my leg over my trackbike.   David & NL58 but if you spent all your time worrying about other peoples safety you wouldnt have time to consider your own. I do ride with people with a range of abilities but there is no pressure to go beyond what youre capable of.....thats what fag breaks are for.                                                                                                                                                                               
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

hey enough said about this subject ,dont you think.................                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

The forum is nt a place for personal attacks for differences of opinions .... Sorry folks ... locked :(                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption