Aldi - Sale of Motorcycle Gear - Thursday 1st March

30 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2012 10:38:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As the title says, Aldi are having bike gear in again!

Compression underwear - tops & bottoms
Wind protection shirt & trousers
Socks
Boots
Gloves
Balaclava & chest tube
Neck warmers
Helmets
Paddock stand
Motorcycle cover
Motorcycle toolkit - 28 piece

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks for that Ken.   http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week09Thurs...sday12.htm    Looks like a few good bargains to be had and usually quality gear from them Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

yes thats true scorpio & elliemay have some of their thermals which are good,their helmets are not too bad, tank bags look usefull boots are ok but not every bodys style but then price is still good for 39.00 for a flip up helmet with built in sun visor & a spare visor included plus spare cheek pads ....... all great if you on a buget or new to motorcycling .......
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Thermals work a treatClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

sounds interesting; best get my butt into gear and go and have a look, but as usual I'll be too late and everything will be gone; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Just thought you may like to know Lidl's are doing the same promotion at the moment, virtually the same items listed above.   Got myself some socks for £2.99 a pair & a disc lock with reminder cord for £9.99.   Time will tell how good they turn out to be ?                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

sounds like its worth a visit,always good to have spares,especially a second pair of gloves,,oh and cuddly socks!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Socks are not that good but the under layers and wind proof stuff i, I have used both in all weathers for about 4 years and they have done better than the expensive ones                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I,ll nip down this afternoon to Lidl and take a look,then Aldi next week,thanks for the info.x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i bought some gloves last year when they had them and some waterproof and lined trousers.... think they were lidl if i remember right..   the trousers are fab and have kept me dry in torrential and fit over jeans etc but the gloves were not warm for winter gloves and i managed to melt them on me down pipes which i wouldnt expect to happen wiht bike gloves - yes they may get hot but to melt Ermm ..... so i wouldnt recommend the gloves meself...   might have to get some of the under layers stuff this time Big smile thanks Scorpio and Ellie nice one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Next time I'm buying gloves, I shall definitely ask the sales assistant 'Will they melt if I put them on me downpipes?'Ermm......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good idea xk....leather ones wouldnt .... they would just get bloody hot and ya culd  move ya hand....                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Going to take a look tomorrow Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have the boots and the socks and love them, especially the boots.  Toastie dry feet are a must in my book, hope they are the same ones and I'll get some more socks                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Boss Mom dont forget me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just popped into Lidl to get some milko and remembered the bike bits so checked it out and got meself one of their "performance tops" which has all  fancy bits to keep kidneys warm, wick away sweat all stuff like that, got a size 14/16 coz they didnt have a 12 but glad they didnt coz the one i got seems to fit just comfy - cant wait to try it out....   LOL got some more cheapo gloves too LOL would love to know if they pass vigorous testing!!   the mens boots are like cowboy style wiht square toes well nice...   Which boots did you get Boss mum?? Wink or was it Aldi?                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

Ken you dont work for Aldi do you? and your on sum kinda commision lolCoolkevkool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Does the promotion apply to ALL branches of Aldi? (ditto question re: LiDL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sandi as far as i know yes it covers all stores, dependng on allocation they have :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks B J                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption