wot a lovly day wots everone up two

35 Posts | Latest reply on 14/03/2012 16:33:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Building a shed, then off out on the great fish n chip hunt with Mr P. 

Have to go pilly tho as there is no tax on my bike ... must do that at the end of the month lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Good grief!   It's Sunday.   It's the Lake District....   AND IT ISN'T RAINING!!!   and no, it isn't a mirage....there's bits of sky this colour Big smile   North, south, east, west - every direction from here is beautiful when it's a day like this                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

off to Matlock to see my dad for an hour then a ride round derbyshire                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Raining here near Belfast so staying home for a while Unhappy

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Manor Cafe nr Leyburn has just re-opened for the season, so a visit later.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

waiting for a prince on shining chrome to whisk me out into the  sunshine............................anyone matching that description PM me LOL

Have a good day folks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Off to Devil's Bridge at Kirkby Lonsdale in a bit....hope they're selling ice cream, yeay!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

A happy smiley afternoon sitting in the sun at Squires........with my daughter !! Nice to chat with Sandi and Nellie and spot timhall, bigmally in the distance.  BMers enjoy the sun Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

went to listen to my dad moaning for an hour then rode down to Matlock. met up with JP and boss Mom.
came home the long way round via Tideswell and Castleton. Did 75mls then 2mls from home the bike stopped. Came to a halt as if had run out of fuel but tank over half full. Cranked engine several times no joy. Removed fuel pipe between carbs and fuel pump pressed start button with pipe disconnected. No fuel came from pump but bike started. Kept it running while I reconnected the pipe and fuel pump cut in. rode home no probs. Think fuel pump may be on its way out so will invest in a new one before going to Arran.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chauffered to The Pondarosa for me, looking forward to riding there myself next time!                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

been  running in the Cooper S ready for the Isle of Man rally next weekend   :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Wrong thread LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wrong site LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well its been a lovely afternoon over here in sunny Sandbach - took the dog for a walk across some very smelly fields - laughed out loud as Lola (the dog) rolled head over heels down a bank chasing the ball - when she got up she had a WTF happened there look on her face! 
Nice day for a ride all those of you who have 2 wheels! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the low cloud never cleared here... I took the bike into town to do food shopping, then off to Skegvegas - Sadly it was mostly closed.. Wacko did manage to see the sea through the murk and was a nice ride out anyway, even if it was a tad chilly... first ride out this year where I've not had to clean the bike when I got back, so that was a bonus..

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 806 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption