wot a lovly day wots everone up two

35 Posts | Latest reply on 14/03/2012 16:33:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wot a lovly day and noo hangover wots everone doing and any room for me on the back lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hi Cottie, welcome to BM - there's a night out in Solihull tonight at the Harvester, (see events page) there's loads of BM peeps coming, get yourself over there & say Hi Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Big_Paul's Profile
Big_Paul

In: Portsmouth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I wish it was a lovely day here in Portsmouth!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey yes just seen nite out on the events bord but not sure if i am brave to come on me own am really temped got nothing to do tonite xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not so nice here either cottie so you'd be getting a little damp on the back today Ermm no hangover huh...you sound suprised...lol...have a great evening whatever you end up doing Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Cottie, get yourself down there.  Just looked on the Events page and there are quite a few "good" people going tonight. From my experience they will make you very welcome !.  Keep an eye on that "Brummie Jackie" though
All you have to do is, get there and say Hi
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agrees with clarkee....you'll be fine cottie and be made to feel very welcome Big smile as well as getting out and having a little fun. Good for ya Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok am just googling it now do they all sit together how do you meet up with them ??
x                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

Oh, you'll soon recognise them                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cottie hit the nail on the head with that last post. Theres nothing I and I`m sure a few others that would like nothing better than to attend a few meets but are a bit hesitant due to the fact of not knowing anyone. Whilst its all well and good recognising some of the faces from the site, it is sooo not easy just to say "Hi" to a crowd of people that have probably met at previous events and so are already on speaking terms.
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

I agree.  Last year there was a meet in March at Matlock Bath.  I had not met anyone in here, in person at the time.  Riding into Matlock, I thought "sod it, I'm going home" but, that's what I always did.

So I made myself go and find the group.  They were stood in a big group and it was offputting. I saw a face I reognised off here and asked if this was the BM group. Mandy (ninja lou) told me it was and then introduced me to a few of the others.....have'nt looked back since'

I know how hard it is but, if you just do it, it will be worth it.  If you went tonight they would make you very welcome.

Believe me, I was painfully shy as a kid and still am not the most confident by any means.  If I can do it..anyone can,  Go for it Cottie and Dave
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile Dave...I met a few people from BM a couple of weeks ago...first time ever as I've not been here that long...it was a great day and felt like I had known them for ages. Getting into chat here sometimes helps also...but once you have been to a few events the recognition of fellow BMers becomes easier...I'm looking forward to discovering more this year. I've not come across anyone in Bm who is not a genuine, warm welcoming person who will go out of their way to make sure you feel part of the family. Take a plunge at a few events and test the water...I'm sure you'll enjoy Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Basically we've ALL been there - gone to our first event & thought oooooooo Sh***te!! That's what makes this site good - we've all had to do the first tentative "hello - is this the BM group?" But once you do, as Clarkee & DaveN says, there's no looking back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for the feedback guys. It will happen this year and hopefully very soon and looking forward to hopefully getting to know you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

oh wasnt it loverly yesterday....gloomy here today..                                                                                                                                                                             
SomeRandomBiker's Profile
SomeRandomBiker

In: Bracknell

Sund out, roads are dry...I'm stuck in the bloody orifice. lol   I can see me leaving early tonight and having a play on the ride home. =D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Two sunny days,tires scrubbed,knee down ,bike racing back on the box,Wales beat England what a great weekend !  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No work today so out on the bike Big smile and party time tonight wot a start to the weekend Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im waiting for a txt off someone ? and yes there is a place on the back for you xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its not what I`ve done but what am I gonna do?
Was supposed to be riding out with a couple of mates but got let down last night. suppose will just get on and see where it takes me.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption