Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday

173 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2012 22:12:51 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If it was that foggy, you could have been anywhere. LOL

Are you sure it wasn't smoke from the wood burning stove???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii Party..... god soem people just aint got any new jokes to try out have they..... and they just push and push their luck.......   no what i mean anyone..... ?? Wink..Party.... looks like you could do with a wood burning stove yaself there bbz........   move away from teh harley before she bites.......   p.s. thanks chick will check out page 8 now .... or if mike is coming we may end up in mablethorpe LOL...LOL...Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Suz,

Thought you were into green issues and the environment, that's why I'm using the same joke, it's called recycling. LOL

Ooooh, bites. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL...LOL....is that why you aint got a top on in ya pic too... coz ya was recycling it to wear again for the next week ....Shocked...Party   are you coming then?? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would love to and catch up with you Luv, but I've booked my ticket for Oulton Park for the BSB.

I'll catch up with you again some time and pray I haven't upset you so I don't get a slap... mmmmmm, on the other handWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah booo....Thumbs Down ... bsb tho cant fault ya Wink im gonna go cadwell one bt anyhow.... hijacking the forum!!  and il be keepin a log.....     Rutland water come on peeps Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Rain, rain, lovely rain. Putting my flippers on and going for a ride tomorrow, may go round Rutland.

Hey, we're British, a bit of inclement weather is not going to stop us riding and leaving the roads to the cagies! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor

any one seen weather for rideout yet?                                                                                                                                                                              
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Its going to be sunny, I will sacrifice a holy person if I need to :)   BBC and MET said no rain so it should be dry may be a bit cool though as they said 8deg                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whatever the weather it will be great to meet up with everyone Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I may give this a go as I had to cancel Into the Valley. The trouble is I won't have any lights as me generator is not so good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

~Yayyy Thumbs Up will be brill to meet you david Big smile after sharing sooo many "ask the next question" moments LOL     i hope we all still doing the "sundance" Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It will be nice to meet you too Suz, plus there is quite a lot of other BMers I haven't met. Lets hope the weather holds out, but I will be coming anyway Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

I won't be doing this ride unless things change on a personal front over the next few days. For reason why please see this thread.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...added=true   I don't have a day off work too often and as I've booked this one off I'm heading to London.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry to hear this news Simon. I got your PM and have replied.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

cheers David                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Is everyone still going to this? and is the meeting place still at Whitwell Cafe, LE15 8BL at 13-00 hours.   will see you all there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well, now the MOT`s passed David, yeah I`ll be there and theres a few others coming down from this area, be good to meet you mate                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice one Dave, see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

I was still planning on going so Ill see you there                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 979 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption