Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday

173 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2012 22:12:51 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A few of us ventured out to Rutland Water last November in the fog and cold so is anyone interested in a return visit with "hopefully" better weather.   May Bank Holiday - Monday 7th meet at the cafe at Whitwell for 1.00 pm.   My route will be from Crowland via Market Deeping and Stamford if anyone wants to join me, and anyone travelling from other areas can hopefully bring a few others with them on their route.   If there's enough interest I'll submit it to the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Count me in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dbl post, sorry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Will depend on if we are in the UK .

We are hoping to get away before the madness of the wedding plans start .

If we are here count us in                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

cancel the wedding; Rutland Water's cheaper Shell; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL I wont argue with that Simon , 

But we are exhausted & all we have done is book things, May is when we start with the meetings so we are looking at getting away for a week of relaxation, looks like it will be round my birthday so we could well make this now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Smile
Rutland Water's just down the road from me so will be a great chance to meet you all there    Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Simon - It is a little early in the year to be absolutely certain, but put mne down for this one.   By the way, where is Rutland Water - Somewhere down South isn't it Clown   John                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Half-way between Melton Mowbray and Peterborough John.

Not a bad run from this neck of the woods, I was there for the November fog Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Sorry Sharky, thats my twisted sense of humour. I am actually from the South and lived in Bedford for about 7 years. Then moved up to Yorkshire and discovered Gods Country. Moved over to wet & windy Cheshire about 20 years ago.   I will probably be in Bedford that week-end (my son is still down there) so I will go home via Rutland Water. Turns a dreary journey into a pleasant ride. Hope to see you there   John                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

if i have nothing on i might just meet you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

neeming if i'm not doing any thing else                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Ooooh Bill!!!!! You gonna be streaking???

Shame on you, you exhibitionist you LOL pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

what like that lad i was dancing with at Friskney                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Well....you did say if you had nothing on.....before you realised what you'd typed and added a disclaimer LOL

Whatever turns you on mate, not for us to judge, but I would recommend suitable attire, it's a wee bit chilly still Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

it's dam chilly to night sat here                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Page 2 already, forums must be busy at the moment; lol. That's it, page one again now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think the thought of Bill streaking must've put everyone off !!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

i'll be up for it if i can get some one to ride with me  ( ok, i mean show me the way lol)                                                                                                                                                                               
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

lol @ Paula. It's a bit of a detour for me to come over your way first but I'm sure they'll be a few come over from Midlands. There was in November so hopefully they'll come out to play again.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption