bsb brands

14 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2012 21:23:39 by rossi 64 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi lovelies   anyone going down for the weekend? i'm after a lift willing to contribute to petrol. either friday afternoon or sat. oh yeah derrrrr i'm in notts                                                                                                                                                                              
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

Iam off to brands for the wkend went for the first time last yr what a great time i had everyone so friendly.
               Foggy                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

have got me weekend ticket but will not be camping there. sorry ronnie but yer too far away to pick up, maybe see you there though. will have to get something organised.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

just a thought. At the final race weekend last year the police were going over the bikes in the carpark then waiting for owners when they returned at the end of the day. I'm not saying anyone is riding illegally, or that this is a routine occurence, but just a heads up to check everything just in case
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

I'm definitely going brands (forcibly in the car) in july with both my boys but no link posted on events calendar yet.....HINT HINT somebody! Anyone else going?                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

gonna try do first one of season at brands/ maybbee others,, brands only 30mins away..                                                                                                                                                                             
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

Ideffo gonna be at brands for 1st round Thumbs Up it make,s to be a awesome wkend.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

Must get that profile pic done. Hi ronnie i gonna be visiting my oldlady aka (me mam ) on the friday of the brands wkend she live,s in wellow near ollerton going onto brands from there then going back ther on the monday after racing finished if you stuck for a pilly ride down i,aint far from notts that wkend 14mls there abouts gonna get a profile pick up this wkend for all to laugh at .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats cool ollerton just round the courner so give me a yell hun i an about 2 miles away                                                                                                                                                                              
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

Were abouts are you then hun i originate from bilsthorpe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

on the edge of calverton. not far from the a614                                                                                                                                                                             
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

Thats cool my old lady just moved from newark to wellow i did all my teenage 2 stroke days on all them roads round that area .
As for brands if you need a lift we can disscus the ride down closer to the time.
                         atb mark aka(foggy)                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

rossi...LCs rule OK !!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

To rite dude had the rd400 mk1 250 lc and the 350 ypvs wicked.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 666 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption