JS on the move in Cheshire

18 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2012 18:52:16 by Blackberry | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I popped into the accessories place in Northwich, J&S, today and the boss told me they'll be on the move in a few weeks.
They've bought an out of town site on the A556 near Delamere Forest, not far from the Vale Royal Abbey Arms. Apart from giving them much-needed new retail space for both bikes and accessories, they plan to develop the site with a cafe etc as an all-round bikers' destination.
The target date is late March...I can feel a BM meet-up coming on!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Wills the J&S in brum is looking to move round the corner as there presant location is to expencive, but the manager told V it wont be for a year or so                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oooooh...now there's some news. I'm only a couple of miles away from J&S in Northwich too. I wonder.... Harrington caravans site has a cafe, and the latest owners, Discover, recently went into administration and closed all their sites nationwide. Could it be do you reckon? Hmmm methinks a strong possibility that'll be the new site...
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

hiya, it is the old harringtons site, great that is already has the cafe there, the guy in J&S was telling me theres just not the space to carry the stock in northwich now as well as new bikes and accessories they will be selling part x and second hand bikes up at delemare. good news for an out of town derelict site but flippin heck northwich tows taking a battering,far too many empty shops.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Not the first time they've moved either though. They used to be a small unit on Denton Drive industrial estate (Next to what's now B&Q retail park), and apparently currently where they deal with the bikes, and the main shop in town the clothing and accessories.
Wills's Profile
Wills

Yep, they did tell me it was the Harringtons site...should've said.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Hey Sharky92, i remember when they had everything down there & Sundays that was the place to be!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Hehe just realised I must be getting old...It hasn't been Harringtons for some years, and J&S on Denton drive was over 20 years ago....Yikes, where did the time go??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

makes you feel kind of old doesnt it... where were you bought up?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Born and bred in God's own country : Scotland Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

Why is it everytime i go to J&S ,, they,ve never got what i want im still waitin for a stethoscopic tyre pressure gauge from 12months ago.....   dont think i,ll be seein that.....  US more likeCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

They're opening on April 21/22 and pushing the boat out. Anyone fancy meeting in the cafe on Sunday?

http://www.jsaccessories.co.uk/oakmere

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Wills   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3272                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Bump...

It's only a few minutes down the road for me, and I was there yesterday, but I think I'll pop back today for this...

I'm used to seeing the place full of caravans and camping gear, so it's quite awe-inspiring to walk in and see a sea of leather.

Get yourselves down and try to grab a bargain. They're not advertising the fact, but they will do you a discount if you ask. I blagged some money off a new lid just for asking if they were doing any deals because it was opening day. Chance your luck, you never know Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Can't make it today - got an appointment with some giant puppets in Liverpool - but it's on the agenda for midweek.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

went down yesterday, watched the stunt man on his bike, had a grew and mooch around, feels strange thats where my parents took me as a little girl to look for a caravan. and now its selling bikes and anything bike related. back again today to look at an R6 they have there.
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Pretty impressive set up - worth adding to the places to meet - loads of room, loads of gear.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

I really liked the place, nice and big and not a bad ride from my part of the world.    My other half decided to part ex his bike and we were able to bargain with them a little and also got a fiver off heated grips as I commented on how much they'd gone up since moving there!   I really hope it does well especially being so close to Oulton Park and as DTR suggested a possible good meeting place.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0938 seconds. There are 464 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption