pubs and hangouts and meet-ups

21 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2012 20:41:29 by cavywavy | Go to original / last post
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just a question really I havent lived up here long Mayfield/Ashbourne and was just wondering if anyone knew of any good meet up places looking through the furums and event squires seems good but but 150 mile round trip is a bit far for a regualr trip for a coke and to make a few friends so I was just wondering if anyone or a group of you had anywhere a bit more local you all meet up. Bassetts pole been talked about a few times how many of you drop in there is it like a regular thing or just as an when and whats there Just trying to get an idea of the area who goes where really see if I can tag along make some friends                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

well done cavy.....U on way to arranging a local pub meet or sumfin!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

haha I used to organise a couple when I lived down in milton keynes, I just thought there maybe one already I could get a invite to. becuase I really dont know the area. I only found out how to get into Derby town centre last week and Iv been working and ridding around it to work since September last year lol
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

bassetts pole is good when the weather improves can be very busy and difficult to park in the summer (but does have a police presence on summer nites)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If that's Ahbourne in Derbyshire then Matlock Bath would be closer than Squires, wouldn't it? Derby is only 10 miles from Matlock Bath.   At Matlock Bath it's like being at the coast, without the beach.   BM used to have regular monthly gatherings there, meeting outside the icecream shop / or cafe next door. It gets very busy there in the dry weather, don't park on the pavement, the officers are pretty keen issuing their tickets.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

here's the missing S lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

I'v been over to matlock a couple a few times, met a few bikers its only down the road,   But it seems to be a place ppl ride to not somewhere they have regualr meets   As a place everyone seems to go biking I just thought there would be like a regular place everyone goes of an evening or weekend and I'd missed it.                                                                                                                                                                               
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

of course theres oodles of meeting places and interesting rides out there to widen your horizons  kevkooolOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Hi  Handshake Give my m8 Big Bri a shout, he is in mansfield & mite know a few down there
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

mfn have weekly meet ups soon, March time I think, thatd in Shipley Country bPark near Derbyshire.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

But it seems to be a place ppl ride to not somewhere they have regualr meets   Not BM members Cavy, once the weather improves it's a regular meeting place for us. ~~~~~~~~~   MFN  ( Opens from 1st April 2012 -  01733 530 313) Shipley Gate Eastwood Nottingham NG16 3JE   www.mfn-club.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                                      
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Matlock Bath --- mmmmmm. Good ride to get there and a lovely spot for an icecream!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oops I forgot to mention that we usually meet up, at Matlock Bath, about noon-ish. Keep your eyes on the events forum, and events calendar, for the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickf's Profile
Mickf

In: Leicester

the Vic at coalville on thursday nights is good when the weather warms up.
Afew get there

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

The Victoria Pub  (01530 814 718) Whitwick Road Coalville Leicester LE67 3FA   www.vicbikerspub.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

there are a few  who meet at bassetts pole every week. 8-12 of us see you there Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Tuesday is bike night   Bassetts Pole  (0121 308 0987) Sutton Coldfield Birmingham West Midlands B75 5SA   Situated on the corner of the A38 and A446                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Thanks Sandi we meet in maccy d's and then some times go into the pub for a more comfy cuppa latter. during the winter it is few on bikes some in cars but it is good to catch up with folk and meet new ones.                                                                                                                                                                               
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

How did this end up in here lol   Ok Ill keep my eye's open once we get to march/april                                                                                                                                                                              
skyline25's Profile
skyline25

In: Pershore
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Nice roads and POLICE vans to Lol..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 625 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption