bum in the mud rally

99 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2013 17:17:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
XL-IAIN67's Profile
XL-IAIN67

In: london
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone doin this rally?,down on mersea island near colchester in essex,loads of bands, booze and camping, its a great rally,20-22 april. check out the website www.buminthemud.co.uk for details                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Mcn that weekend so no can do                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Have been invited to this, so I may well be there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

its been sugested a few from SE will go...                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

this is a great rally , i think better than the condon at the end of the year , on the same site
( despite the north sea breeeze , bring decent tent pegs )                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Fred's Profile
Big Fred

In: Romford, Essex

I may be going, too soon yet to know for sure                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Put my name down, but I have to work a few things out with work etc.   Can anyone tell me more about the site facilities and bands etcThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

The site facilities are excellent David. Probably the best I've ever been to.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks for that MinnieThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Funny innit the things you forget about a rally due to destroyed brain cells and the things you remember....They have one of those toast machines where you watch it going round inside on a little conveyor belt and it spits your toast out when it's all golden....fab! That's how good the facilities are!
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thats done it for me Minnie definitely going especially for the posh toastBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

they are rebuilding the toilet/shower block as we speak , decent cooked breakfast sat and sunday , 3 stages for music ( normally running at the ame time ) decent ales , plenty of space for large tents and wheel spinning the bikes round the camp site Big smile £20 on the gate , so prebook is advisable
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event is on the events calendar, thanks Mic   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2604                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I have every intention of going to Bum in the Mud. We have the advantage of a static caravan near Maldon so it's only a short trip away. Look out for Full Mental Racket who will be playing there. They're the pub band from the Mill Beach and are one of the best in the area.
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

https://www.facebook.com/events/319678234729245/   there is a bike show not far away in ipswich on the saturday if your wanting a ride out from b.i.t.m                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not sure if we could mix this with the East Anglia Socials and make it the April meet? would anyone who comes be interested? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

could be a goer , dont have to camp together , but could have a rite laff doing the silly games as a team ............................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whats with all the East Anglia meets all being on page 3+ ? Just a bump for anyone new, who have not got past the 1st page Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I really think I should put my name down for this oneLOL...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes you had better.....your putting the tent up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 283 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption