bum in the mud rally

99 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2013 17:17:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I had a good weekend also, a bit wet and cold at times but the weather was better than I thought it would be.Big smile   It was good to put faces to names. Thanks to everyone who took part in organising the event. Time for a hot bath now, then I will load up the few photo's I tookThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

had a brill time at bum in the mud {yes it was wet , lol} £135.10 was raised for {50/50} east anglian air ambulance and motorcycle action group by raffling tickets for "bikerfest 2012" X2 donated by Babs Leopard Pagan , "6th creatures any spare change rally" X2 donated by Mr Creature and "the first P.O.G rally" X2 @pog rally, thank you all for the donations and those who dug deep .................... winners were paul , jock and eddie , well done                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Looks like I did my usual and only took 5 photos. Now uploaded.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi folk's Handshake  "New to this site.  B'in'M'  ex;o  W/end!  and have a nice memo! of a "Broken Guitar. on stage. i have been 2 that  that "Rally'  7'times. & have always enjoyed it. And next time you go? there is a tuck shop on the caravan site' next door!  roll on the condommmmmmMMMM!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello alzed welcome to BM Handshake We had a great weekend and will be there again next year!!! David good photos and loving your new profile pic!!! Mic I never win the raffle Unhappy next time!! Sorry if others were there and I missed you!! I did wear my BM shirt so people could find me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks for that Elliemay   Welcome to BM alzed Maybe you can go next year with us lotThumbs Up In the mean time check out the events, there is plenty going on throughout the year and lots of good people to meet up with.   Get stuck in                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Welcome to the site Alzed, may catch you at the condom rallyThumbs Up.   Awesome weekend at Bum in the mud...Great to catch up with folk.. Madmic + family and friends... (simple)Simon 1 + friends David Neale Bill 306 Facilities were fantastic as was the food, would reccomend this rally to everyone... Even the shite weather added to it!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I'm glad you all had a good time, but with the state that Moonstone and I were in, I think we made the right decision not to go. For heavy colds that won't go away, damp conditions and late nights are not ideal. After a quiet weekend with plenty of sleep, we seem to be on the mend. We were sorry to miss BITM and especially Full Mental Racket who are based at the Millbeach pub but hopefully, we will be fit for next year's. 
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

glad no~ones mentioned me rapid erection , opps LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Not been mentioned, but it's on the photo'sBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank u-all 4 the welcome;;; Hug ;;;  and "yes" there are quite a few events to vent into!  spoiled; 4 choice-Big smile.  do! like the norfolk rallies.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile one hell of a man to be able to keep it up all weekend LOL I do believe Davidneale managed to get a photo of it too!!!! and put it on the Event pic's!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

hi~ya alzed Handshake. pog rally in september   , A12 {suffolk/essex border}
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi' Mad mic. Thanks.  Is there a "Flyer on the  info?.  Or u can leave a note on our club W-site?  sudsandsycles.com   "cheers.                                                                                                                                                                               
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2602                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

. Mad mic.  Thanks 4 info' and details. I have logged them. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

soon ta be that time again , any one commin ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes got my tickets!!!! Thumbs Up  Wouldn't miss this for the world....Must be one of the best site around!!! Looking forward to seeing you again Mic Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh this years bum in the mud is the 26th - 28th April 2013 Will put up a new post so we don't confuse people!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6758 seconds. There are 299 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption