Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia

193 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2012 20:08:06 by wenders | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Rogerdodge, na mate no cash upfront, just pay lanlord of pub direct ok... Be good to have ya along, and yeah great bunch of folks coming!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rogerdodge's Profile
rogerdodge

In: StaffordWest Mid

ok, thanks wenders, I really wanted to go with Fronky to spain but i missed out on it, never mind, im sure it will be fun in walles.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Ok folks, as i like to be organised and know what im doing, please can people who need a tent and beds sorting for them please let me know asap so i can arrange loan of equipment??? Thanks xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

will you be charging them for the loan of equipment wenders                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Naaaaa Bill, won't cost me anything so not robbing off the people!!! They will only pay if they break anything, damages.......                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I take it you will need a donation towards tea coffie and gaz

wenders's Profile
wenders

Would be nice JP, and towards the BBQ fri night(weather permitting) I haven't won the lottery yet!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wenders does th epub need to know in advance how many are plannign to eat in there?

oh and I'm alright for a tent ta.. Smile

wenders's Profile
wenders

Nope Neil, just let them know that day if ya want food and what time, they only got a smallish dining area i think, but possible to reserve a table on the day                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Thanks for the offer Wenders - really kind of you but I can fit my tent etc on MacBeastie.  Most likely be down on the Thursday anyway hun.  Going to be great, so looking forward to it Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Wenders has yet again had to change venue due to un-friendly locals towards bikers... 

You are a star wenders and this place looks better than the previous places... Lets make it a weekend to remember so the couple ask us back again... We will give our money and custom to those who welcome us, and not the other miserable ones Thumbs Up

Can we still make it from the Wednesday for those who are travelling a long distance? ie Me LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Yes Debs still from the 16th!!!!

As Debs has just said, i have yet again had to find another venue as we are bikers and we are dangerous and unwanted!!!! Sandi will update the events page asap but for now i'll give you new address etc in a min!!

Firstly huge plea to all BMers, Please please attend this event, i am so annoyed and disgusted at the way "BIKERS" are repeatedly turned away from places that i ask each and every BMer to join us in Snowdonia May 16th to 20th to show the WELSH we are not animals, and for those sites that have turned us away to see what they have missed by way of earnings from us for drink and food!!!!! My dad is welsh and even he has had the wrath of wenders upon him these last 2 days!!!!!!!!!!
So people, if you can get to this event, even if its just for the rideout on saturday 19th May, then please come and let our bikes ROCK the very ground Snowdonia is mounted on, and Rumble the hills!!!!!!!
Really think i should start a fresh thread for this now as is getting confusing all the changes???????

wenders's Profile
wenders

Yep, lockin this thread to avoid confusion, new thread up in a min, Wenders Wonderful weekend in snowdonia Updated...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 429 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption