Triple1 lucky escape!

48 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2012 00:40:59 by chickflick75 | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Sorry just picked upon this thread,  speedy recovery Mark hope to see you out and about soon                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOU MATE!!! Cos he didn't feckin look!!   Good that it's just a bit of soreness you're suffering Mark and nowt broken(bike were a bugger fer breaking down anywaysLOL).   Up and about soon enoughThumbs Up.....Manly Hug..   Just about 12 months to the day I had an 84 year old woman driver come over the carriageway and try to kill me!! Def at 80 they should be re-tested..                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

hope it did't hurt to much Mark, have you got a new bike yet                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Only just seen this as not been on much with things happening at home....hope you both recovering well now and mark has got his new baby to play out on...............hope to catch up with you all soon keep safe all n safe riding.

sal :O)
SomeRandomBiker's Profile
SomeRandomBiker

In: Bracknell

Shit mate, don't know ya but that's somethin I have nightmares about!   Glad you're ok and hope you're back on a bike soon. Remember to claim for all that whiplash, trauma, shock, sleepless nights and any other psychological issues it may have caused...like screaming in terror every time you see a car? =D   Good you were wearing all the kit.....been saved from a broken back myself coz I wear a back protector.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you Mark good luck looking for new wheels. Good excuse now for not jumping off the pole on the leap of faith....take it easy mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TonyG's Profile
TonyG

In: london

hope ya left a big dent in the wallys car!                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Mark has asked me to pass on his thanx for all of the well wishes, people taking the time to post and a quick update: He's recovered really well, mainly his knee that's most problematic but all in all just getting twinges at the moment with the back and neck although he's not back to work yet due to nature of his job.    the bike has been confirmed a right off when we went to see it the alarm was still going and sounded really sad Cry. Looks like triumph win again - he's more than likely going with the old faithful and replacing the previous street triple with another one - speed triple was considered but just couldn't take the edge!   As for shawy no the zzr was not an option at any time.  Although Mark has said he seems to be warming to his car at the moment getting to used to it, so will need to put a stop to that! or his other option will be to jump on the back of my cbf125 when I get it!!! Evil Smile   He's off back to the dr's this week but I don't think they can give him anything for symptoms of climbing walls and severe boredom - he's been watching lots of re-runs of bike racing, films and reading bike mags so if you need phone a friend on millionnaire he's probably a good one to ask! lol    thanks again from Mark (and me) take care x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption