More Biker Match Members Meet Up

38 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2007 13:28:07 by RC | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fantastic well done yeeeeeee haaaaaaaa well looks like atrip to mtlock bath is in order as well                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Quote EW:  the squires cafe is great apparantly they are getting a cash machin in there next week   Squires IS a cash machine, you've seen their prices lol     If we are meeting up at Rivi at the weekend then Sunday will probably  be best for Graham, as he will be giving me a lift Sunday is best for me too lol                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ok cool so thats an agreed date then rivington on sunday 15th July cool see you sunday lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Sunday's better for me, though I've got to be back in Liverpool by 4.30-ish which means leaving maybe 3.30.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've made a new thread for the Rivi meet-up, if you'd like to add your name to it Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Matlock bath anyone ???????                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Cat n fiddle then ????????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

when u wanna go to matlock bath? im only10 miles away from there?                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Im only an hour away ,  but want to go when its fine last two weeks on sunday`s been to squires two weeks before that matlock and its pi**ed it down at all of them if ya look at my pics ya can see where we spent most of our time I think its fairly central  and if arranged might get quite a few more turn out ,what do you think rc?  you are lucky ten minutes away from all that                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You could start a NEW thread for Matlock? that way folk will know where to look, and can add their names.                                                                                                                                                                                  
RC's Profile
RC

yep can sort summet out graham mate no probs                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

I just dont like to make arangments too early as i have to budget myself because i like to go out every day somewhere on my bike                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

well i can get at a days notice lol                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

After this next wekend i will post it unless someone else does in the meantime  i have started to go more often with some from the sheffieldbikers forum, thats where i am if i carn`t be found on here   Is there any perticular days you prefer rc ?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

sunday is good for bikes at mb.... but son breaks up a week on friday for 6 weeks, so can get anytime as he will come with me apart from 26-29th july lol ill be at the r n b Thumbs Up thanks for askin graham                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

LC I am not far from Matlock so if your around that way give me a shout, it would be lovely to meet up with you again, are you doing the Fen Frolics rally in a couple of weeks?   Anyone else out and about around my area give me a shout would be nice to meet up with you.                                                                                                                                                                             
bigred's Profile
bigred

In: rayleigh

SmileHi To Al     IS any one intrested in a ride out in essex say in two weeks time. I would be glad to lead one to some of the cafes that i know in and arownd essex .IF so just post a reply and i will let you all know when and where to meet up.Question Heres hopeing so safe rideing fieryfred.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

aww soz hun i wont be able to go..... its the rock n blues custom show in derbyshire

hope u have a fab time Thumbs Up n ride safe

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 563 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption